There’s a lot of talk about the rich getting “unfair” tax cuts, that they should be taxed more to fund deficits and anything else that the critic might want. It’s illustrated in this picture:
Could this be paraphrased? “I want to take other people’s money to make things easier for myself”.
From the same ones who criticise people for taking money off the poor so they can get rich.
- Tax the rich, fund education
- Tax the rich, fund poverty
- Tax the rich, fund multi (non-contributing) father beneficiary families
- Tax the rich, fund education…while I’m a student
- Tax the rich, fund education while I’m poor
- Tax the rich, fund me?