One of the aims of Your NZ is to add to communication with and information about Members of Parliament. MPs are asked their views on topical issues and when they respond they are published here, as well as opinions taken from other media.
- Soon returning MP Kelvin Davis launches
- Smarmy and fake is hard to shake
- Is the Labour totara rooted?
- Explanation of legal high law change
- Answering weka’s questions
- Geoff Noller on current synthetic problems
- Key on cannabis – avoiding the elephant
- ODT on legal highs and cannabis
- On ACT’s 3 strikes for burglars policy
- MPs on cannabis
Search this blog:
- paul scott on Smarmy and fake is hard to shake
- Phil Wild on Is the Labour totara rooted?
- Harriet Bond on Karam defamation case a warning to blogs?
- Quentin Todd on Answering weka’s questions
- Geoff Noller on Questions about cannabis related to synthetic drug use and law
- Pete George on Seven Sharp’s stink perception
- John Drinnan on Seven Sharp’s stink perception
- - D on Questions about cannabis related to synthetic drug use and law
- New Zealand Cannabis Law Reform and Public Opinion | Cannabis News Australia on Cannabis law posts and polls
- Pete George on Questions about cannabis related to synthetic drug use and law
- Pete George on MPs on cannabis
- zedd99 on Questions about cannabis related to synthetic drug use and law
- Zedd on MPs on cannabis
- Martin on Questions about cannabis related to synthetic drug use and law
- gagner de l'argent rapidement on Dotcom’s boarding school in a castle
- Act Act Party Andrea Vance asset sales Auckland Bill English cannabis Charles Chauvel CIR Clare Curran Clayton Cosgrove Colin Craig Conservative Party David Clark David Cunliffe David Farrar David Henry David Parker David Shearer democracy Dunedin Eddie election Fairfax Gareth Hughes gay marriage GCSB Grant Robertson Green Party Greens Hone Harawira Internet Party John Armstrong John Banks John Key Judith Collins Kim Dotcom Kitteridge Kiwiblog Labour Len Brown lprent Mana Mana Party Maori Maori Party marriage equality Martyn Bradbury mayor Metiria Turei MP National New Zealand NZ First NZ Herald NZ Power parliament Patrick Gower Peter Dunne petition Phil Goff poll poverty Red Alert referendum Roy Morgan Russel Norman Shane Jones The Daily Blog The Standard Trevor Mallard United Future UnitedFuture Whale Oil Winston Peters