Slater claims detailed evidence on hacking

Cameron Slater has been gradually hinting at what evidence he has about who hacked him and who was involved in the wider campaign against him using the hacked information.

In a post today warning Andrew Little – Little clutching at straws, the reckoning is coming – he expands on his claims.

Little can take this a warning and he can either use this productively or ignore it. I don’t care which.

But there is to be a reckoning soon and unlike Nicky Hager I am going to give each left-wing activist, blogger and politician involved the chance to put their side of the story. They will get a chance to try to to explain away the hard documentary evidence that I will present.

The funny thing is, this week I outlined just the tip of the iceberg, and many of the players who are implicated in the conspiracy have remained resolutely and uncharacteristically silent. They know now that I know what they did. Bluster and bravado has been abandoned, they are now skulking hoping I don’t have the goods.

Then we will see who was really the ones playing dirty politics…and I wonder perhaps if those seeking to ban, silence or indeed get me to commit suicide will then mount the same sorts of campaigns against their team that they did to me.

Then again some of them will likely be charged with criminal acts, others will be politically destroyed and the rest will be shamed.

We are going to find out the real dirty politics, and the period of phoney war that will now ensue will be a chance for those involved to come forward and save themselves. Some already have, they have ratted out their mates because of the serious lapse of ethics and criminality…those people have integrity. Who else is going to come forward now?

I know all the players, I know how much the hacker was paid, I know who was on the hack team, and who was on the team assessing and disseminating the illegally obtained information. I’ve recorded all their actions during the attack, I’ve taken a record of their public statements and their claims of assaults on democracy and I am going to feed those words back at them together with their actions and documents and proof of those actions.

The moment of reckoning is almost upon us…and it will be done at the time of my choosing. Unlike Dotcom’s failed and fraudulent “Moment of Truth” this reveal will actually take political heads.

Those who know me, know that I don’t accuse people of things unless I have the proof.

Slater threatened to turn the election on it’s head promsing to make damaging revelations but didn’t deliver.

He keeps upping expectations that he’s got something big on the hacking, and it will be damaging for a number of people associated with blogs and political parties. He has suggested the Labour leader chief of staff Matt McCarften was involved.

His credibility has been severely dented. Time will tell whether he fronts up with compelling evidence on the hacking or not.

1. Ian McKinnon

/  29th November 2014

McCarten was employed by Cunliffe, along with Manning, to dredge, and manufacture; that they did, along with Hager, Harre, Slobcrim, Bradbury ,and their henchmen/women!

• Mike C

/  29th November 2014

Do you think that Russel Norman or Phil Goff or Winston Peters or Annette King or Clare Curran were involved in the plan to hack Slaters records, or the conspiracy to take down the National Government, Ian?

2. Budgieboy

/  29th November 2014

He must have something PG, I suspect he is waiting for Freed to launch before he lowers the boom.

I for one hope he delivers this time, the way the media have played this has been nauseating.

• There is still the matter of the police investigation. At a guess I wouldn’t think anything will happen before that is concluded so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

But then again, releasing what he knows might help make the rest of the scum rise to the surface and help the case.

If what he says is true, there will be some tightening of sphincters, cold sweats and mass panic setting in.

Popcorn and beer at the ready.

3. Mike C

/  29th November 2014

I do not doubt Slaters assertion that Matt McCarten was at the heart of the plan to hack Slaters computers. Nor do I doubt he has probably also been given the names of a number of Left-Wing Politicians, Bloggers and Activists, by someone who was on the edge of the conspiracy to take down Slater and Judith Collins and the Prime Minister and the National Government.

What I do doubt, however, is whether he has actually got any concrete evidence in his possession, that connects these people to the crime.

Peter Belt wrote me an email several months

But I am confident that the Police do have concrete evidence, and I

4. Mike C

/  29th November 2014

Peter Belt wrote me an email six months or so ago, in which he told me about some of the “Tricks” they use on the Blog, to try and bring the rats out of hiding.

I think that Cam Slater is mostly just talking himself up, in readiness for the launch of FREED.

But I am confident that the Police do have concrete evidence, and I look forward to seeing the final result of their investigation.

5. Phil Wild

/  29th November 2014

The trouble will be getting anyone. except for Larry Williams and Mike Hoskins to write about it.

6. traveller

/  29th November 2014

I’ll be very pleased and even apologetic if Slater produces anything actionable. He’s a complex beast, and who the hell would know what his game is; the feeling I have is he doesn’t often know himself and he’s just on a crazy ride.
    You’d think the Police could say by now whether they were going to prosecute Rawshark wouldn’t you. If Slater has provided them with, or they have incontrovertible proof of his engagement to hack and payment for same then that’s cut and dried. With all the hints Slater is dropping and the names he tags at the bottom of his wait until you’re nabbed posts, I would imagine that suspects should either be running for the hills or grassing to the police.
    I wonder if the title of Slater’s book will be ‘Filthy, Dirty Politics’ or ‘The Game I played and how I lost it’

/  29th November 2014

Yep, I wouldn’t want to be an investor backing Slater. Ulcer material.

• Mike C

/  29th November 2014

When does the next lot of Alexa blog stats come out, Alan? It looks like the Whale has begun climbing again, which would seem to co-incide with Pete Belt erasing the 396 pages of banned members, as well as Cam Slater deliberately leaking to “Josh Forman” last Monday, that he had manufactured a text conversation with the Prime Minister.

• My guess for the name of his book is “If you wrestle with pigs…”

7. Mike C

/  29th November 2014

“A Pig with a Dirty Curly Porky Tail to Tell”

8. David

/  29th November 2014

He really needs to put something on the table, messing around waiting for the big reveal is getting a bit tiresome.

9. Mike C

Found something interesting Pee-Gee

whaleoil.co.nz/tag/willful-blindness/

/  29th November 2014

@Mike, yes, Alexa is showing a twitch up which seems realistic given the textgate coverage: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/whaleoil.co.nz

11. Mike C

/  29th November 2014

Slater and Belt tried to entrap Prime Minister John Key via text messaging.

12. scott1

/  30th November 2014

Slater sounds a lot like dotcom.
    “I’m gonna turn everything on it’s head I have this compelling (fake) email that proves it!!”