Lauda Finem making things up

A tweet appeared from @LaudaFinem overnight.

@lprent @GregPresland We hear from @PeteDGeorge that you both do coffee a lot with @danylmc, how sweet, is he a corrupt Stalinist as well?

That’s false. I have never said anything like this to anyone.

As far as I’m aware Danyl lives in Wellington and the others live in Auckland so doing coffee a lot seems unlikely.

1. remember Pete – the MO at times is mayhem and confusion….. spreading a little disinformation is par for the course.

2. Pete Kane

/  16th June 2015

I don’t want to be to ‘Polyannaish’, but let’s be clear, if LF were ‘apprehended’ they would have to face representative charges of Contempt of Court such is the level of their offending. I appreciate many on this site regard Court imposed name suppression with some contempt.

However, some are in danger of on the one hand condemning illegality (hacking) in the public interest, and on the other hand supporting breaches of name suppression with exactly the same defence.

Do we know if this site is actually based in Australia or is that simply a cover/ Whatever, at some point they will be grounds for a mistrial – I wonder what aspects the ‘public interest’ defence they will offer.

Contempt would be an aptly named charge for these characters at so many levels.

• BUCK WIT

/  16th June 2015

it you look at the site it says it is in Amsterdam with a Google map spot showing the exact location. I guess it all comes down to where it is hosted. I think it is safe to say it is a very well guarded secret, and very well set up. Hence they have absolute control and confidence that what they write is out of NZ jurisdiction. There have been constant claims and allegations of who is the owner, but to date i have never seen any evidence presented anywhere that backs that up.

• When a District Court judge has to commit fraud in order to assume jurisdiction any allegation that LF is in contempt won’t fly, IMO.

• BUCK WIT

/  16th June 2015

Corruption. Judges. NZ – all 3 go together! Throw in a few bent cops and its quite the party!!!!

• It doesn’t matter where their servers or proxy endpoints are particularly. It matters where the people contributing to it are. In this case Roskill and probably somewhere over on the east.

But I was looking at the range of cooperation that interpol offers. Interesting what they will do for judges.

• DaveG

/  16th June 2015

The other issue is, LF could be several people, and for any prosecution, it would need to be determined which one of them contributed or organized each article. The LF blog could be prosecuted but that would have as much affect as charging a coconut under a palm tree! One thing is certain, they are well versed with the low levels the kiwi MSM have sunk too, and the legal aspects! This organisation is not your backyard blogger, and I love watching them stick it to the standard, Bloomfield, Ratsinger and others associated with this lot!

• That doesn’t matter either. The publishers are just as culpable as the writers.

/  17th June 2015

Only if they are within NZ jurisdiction.

• Yes. That probably isn’t exactly a hard thing to prove. It is pretty obvious who they are in real life. And none of them appear to be literate enough to cover their traces.

• It’s “pretty obvious” to some people that The Standard is a Labour blog. Does that make it true?

I’ve seen many claims about who runs LF but no solid proof. Where’s your’s? If you can’t do that then it will be ‘pretty obvious’ you’re full of bull.

• graham

/  18th June 2015

I saw a claim here some days ago that Manolo had used his full name at Kiwiblog. I have yet to see solid proof of that.

Is it ‘pretty obvious’ that the person who made this claim is full of bull?

• You make up your own mind graham. I had to see his name somewhere, and I believe that was in old comments at Kiwiblog that I presume are currently stuck in moderation.

Why are you poking your nose in on this? Isn’t it Manolo’s business? He doesn’t seem concerned.

• graham

/  18th June 2015

You make up your own mind graham

Oh, I will Pete, based on your lack of evidence, plus your rather bizarre statement that I should ask Manolo to justify your claim.

Why are you poking your nose in on this?

Because, as has been pointed out elsewhere, you have crossed a line in outing someone – especially as you are unable to back up your claims that it is okay because he has previously “outed himself”, as it were. People have genuine reasons for not revealing their details, especially on the Internet.

Why am I poking my nose in? Because following your actions over the past week, I now have no confidence that if you, Pete, somehow work out what my full name is that you won’t publish it.

3. Quote of the day then: It’s hard to argue with an anonymous liar.

4. Pete Kane

/  16th June 2015

In fairness though, they have their oar in the water of a number of cases – civil and criminal.
    I mean it’s not just suppression but extensive comment on evidence (which may or may not be correct). No doubt some of their targets are not ‘people of great merit’ but is that the sole issue here?

• Shagger

/  16th June 2015

Perhaps they are doing a service for us all? Delivery at times may not always be favorable to all but it’s a hell of a messenger

• Evidence – as matters of fact – belongs to the people, not to to the judges. The original role of the jury was that of finders of fact, i.e. they had an investigative role as well as that of making a determination about the guilt of the accused.

• DaveG

/  16th June 2015

I agree and note they are supporting McReady in chasing the Police over the botched Gang raids! Whoever they are, it’s more about corruption than bent lefties!

5. Pete Kane

The above comment was directed to Ugly Truth

6. Humpme Dumpme

/  16th June 2015

Gosh, not sure wot’s going on here, but every time I search for LaudaFinem, it comes up wuth something about a couple of Royal Oak Real Estate Agents that seem to be into a bit of sheep shagging 😦

Is it something to do with my computer, or am i just having another ‘blonde day’??

• BUCK WIT

/  16th June 2015

No that will be Martin “Humper” Honey – a dodgy real estate agent who is before the Courts at the moment for what looks like a fraud charge along with a few other criminal issues mixed in

• Humpme Dumpme

/  16th June 2015

Goodness me – here we go again!

I just goggled “Martin Humper Honey”, and all I get is a dailymotion video of a little black dog humping all and sundry 😦

Wot IS it with these real estate agents??

• the guy is a criminal – needs to be kicked out of Real Estate

• Humpme Dumpme

/  16th June 2015

Gosh, I don’t no how you can even say that!!

I just watched the video again, and he looks sooo cute trying to root that kiwi 🙂

• All the Kings Men.....

/  16th June 2015

@Humpme Dumpme – sounds like a blonde’s favorite Nursery Rhyme.

🙂 🙂 🙂

7. kiwi_guy

/  16th June 2015

That is disappointing and disrespectful to you.

8. I have no idea if Danyl has had coffee ever with Lynn or Greg, or if they have how often.

I’ve never met Danyl, although it has been marked down for a while as something to do when I’m in Wellington for long enough. But the last couple of times have been for political conferences while being a media bod. I usually wind up talking to politicians, staffers and activists during them and afterwards. Not much socialising.

We have exchanged the odd email over the years.

But I have met [Precautionary delete] more often, usually when his mate Cameron Slater as a lawyer is making a complete dork of himself in court using his [Precautionary delete]’s legal ‘expertise’. They like taking sly photos because that is how they are – rather gutless prats.

Coming to think of it. I don’t think I have ever had time to have a coffee with Greg either. Have had a single beer with him twice during the occasional biannual Standard meeting. I see him at the odd demo or public meeting that I have come along to.

I suspect that the [Precautionary delete] brothers or their great friend Cam Slater just have just been inventing material.

• How come you go on about that photo you claim they took all the time?? What photo are you referring to?? Was it a bad angle perhaps? Or did you not have your best gear on?

• I went for almost 30 years deliberately never having a photo on the various versions of the net. I have no particular wish to be displayed on the net. It makes it harder for me to observe in public meetings.

Then we have the [edit] taking a unwanted photos of me and publishing it on the net without asking permission. Some were taken during seated sessions in the high court – which is quite illegal.

Consequently they are now in my shit list of people to make examples of.I will do as much damage as possible to them over the next few decades. Because animals like those two brothers clearly need some education about how they treat other people.

/  18th June 2015

“Because animals like those two brothers clearly need some education about how they treat other people.”

a) The best education is a better example
          b) Pot vs Kettle problem and wrestling with pigs

The main problem with both the Standard and Whaleoil is that they think they are fighting for power, not for the best evidence-based policies. If you look at each issue objectively and for the facts political ideology and cults become irrelevant.

9. RAMBONE of RAMBONIA

/  17th June 2015

But @LPrent you did go on TV3 The Nation so your mug was going to turn up some where in the end.

10. BUCK WIT

/  17th June 2015

@IPrent. Glad im not a Nottingham then with that kind of rage you have. I feel sorry for them with all that you say you will do.

11. DaveG

/  18th June 2015

@Lprent. That’s the kind of statement that looses you all credibility, or is further proof you had none. On one had you go off of at LF taking unflattering photos, then your opening paragraph, “it makes it harder for me to observe”. Then as noted by @Rambone you appear on the Nation, um, hello, it’s things like this that take away any shred of credibility you might have had, or were you expecting your Tin foil hat and hair rollers or your shield of sanctimony to hide your appearance?? Then you accuse LF of making stuff up? Again, hello, you just made stuff up and got caught out, on public TV

Next thing you will be telling us you have (as The Standard). never recieved any funding from Labour or meet with your Labour Party masters?

Seriously @lprent what do you say to that, why should we believe anything you say, or do you need to discuss your response over a coffee with Greg P first? I await your response