[Deleted as per court order] versus Mike C

There’s more than [Deleted as per court order] involved in this but I think he deserves the main focus of this post.

There’s been quite a bit going on here lately, and it escalated somewhat today. This post will take me a bit of time but Mike C wants me to post a link that I edited out of a comment this afternoon.

There’s a number of pointers that [Deleted as per court order] is directly involved in this (details soon). As he is closely associated with Cameron Slater there’s a good chance he has also played a part – Mike C believes that information in the post could only have been sourced from Slater or Pete Belt.

This is about as dirty it could get, even by their standards.

As usual many of their claims and insinuations are false – they are known to lie quite a lot in order to try and smear people.

If [Deleted as per court order], Slater or Belt dispute any details they have a right to respond.

I’m sure a number of people wil have recognised the some familiar signatures from the pseudonym THUNDERBIRD 4.

Obviously he has been working on a dirty hit job for a while, but it was triggered by this:

THUNDERBIRD 4

I see there is another Loki here now – different coloured name badge – in red.

jamie

November 17, 2015  /  Edit

Seems like the same person, possibly just misspelled the email address so got a new “badge”.

It happens from time to time. For example in the comments on this Lauda Finem story, 8 different people all accidentally typed in the exact same email address!

Amazing.

Mike C

@Jamie

That’s so funny. LOL.

Wonder what the real name was of the fool who thought they were being so clever 🙂

The real name is likely to have been [Deleted as per court order], renowned for using multiple pseudonyms on multiple blogs, often responding to himself.

Just after posting that comment [Deleted as per court order] ‘liked’ a tweet:

[Deleted as per court order]

That was liking a tweet by @laudafinem – [Deleted as per court order]often ‘likes’ tweets by @laudafinem directed at me. [Deleted as per court order]openly associates.

And [Deleted as per court order]likely authored or played a significant role in the post at Lauda Finem. Slater is likely to have at least known about it, and contributed in some way. Their connections with Lauda Finem could end up getting a bit awkward for them.

Something else related to this that could be a bit awkward for [Deleted as per court order]. He’s fairly open about his liking of @laudafinem, but he seems to fancy being a bit more closely connected.

[Deleted as per court order]

Of course [Deleted as per court order] is free to register any websites he likes. And to be as open about his associations as he likes.

1. kittycatkin

/  17th November 2015

Are they serious ? If Mike C is all these people and has been doing all that, he has too much time on his hands-but I somehow doubt that he is and has been. If he is, let them prove it.

@Kitty

According to “ThunderBird” and “Mike” … I have great tits … and how could any woman be insulted by that. LOL.

However … [Deleted as per court order]stepped over the line by putting photos and information about my extended family members in the Lauda Finem post.

And for that … I will never forgive [Deleted as per court order]and the Brothers and Belt and Juana.

End of Story 🙂

/  17th November 2015

So it is you, thanks for that Ii will let the Intenet know. But that can’t happen here because this site is not popular. Are you not the bully of the past whilst you were anonymous, now you are a complaining cowering coward, well you always were because what else could you do, no brains, no guts, just a good set. Thats your story. A pretence that has now been well and truly unmasked by a website that is this countries very best at bagging the bullies.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

While you have a bone to pick with LF MikeC / whoever, we do not know if anyone other than LF sourced the info, or where it came from, the mention of Juana is particularly low, particularly as you have been slagging off the Slaters big time, and at every opportunity.

• So are you defending the LF post DaveG?

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

No pete, see below. I have no idea who LF are, everyone has suspicions, but it is unconfirmed. How did you get that idea from my comment?

• I wondered why you seemed to be attacking Mike C.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

Not a all Pete, but go back and read a little, most of this is in my comment below. I comment and MikeC then knit picks or has a snide reply, like suggesting I threaten people. Have you ever seen me threaten people Pete? I might directly reply, question. But not threaten. But please go back and see, both sides. You will recall chatting to me from years ago. I’m not anti the blog. In fact if you go back far enough you could find the chats with a real left leaning person who also went under many aliases, TeachersRock, paul and many more. Yet no threats, not even a go ……. yourself. And for the record, I’m not associated with LF, or [Deleted as per court order].

@DaveG

How did George get that idea from your comment. LOL.

You have been nothing but a shit towards me over the past few months.

It’s not exactly “Rocket Science” … ya fool 🙂

@DaveG

I never had any bone to pick with the Brothers Grimm and [Deleted as per court order] at Lauda Finem until they began attacking this Blog several months ago.

My mention of Juana Slater is valid … because she wrote my full birth name in here a couple of months ago.

Slaters Wife is part of this entire equation … I can assure you 🙂

/  17th November 2015

Your sisters are not extended family unless they came from your mother sleeping with her brothers son ….aka Hamilton night in by the fire with a P pipe in one hand a brothers sons cock in the other.

/  17th November 2015

Jesus kitty cat look at mike c’s post, she just admitted that it is her and that that website got it right.

2. jaspa

/  17th November 2015

Good grief. I didn’t think they could get any lower in my opinion, but they have discovered new depths.

@Jaspa

They haven’t discovered any “new” lower depths … because this is how Lauda Finem have always operated 🙂

/  17th November 2015

Threatening an anti bullying site when they unmask you…….I think it great that cute milfs are trolls as well.

who is lauds finem

3. 4077th

/  17th November 2015

I hinted at this sort of thing yesterday and frankly it’s worrying. Tiptoeing around in WO was difficult and now here we risk our personal details being shared with the world if we further air our grievances about WO. To that end this will be my final post. Cheers 4077th

• A shame, and it’s their aim, but fully understandable. Thanks for your contribution. When this is dealt you will be welcome to return if you like.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

4077th, i dont think there is a huge risk, unless “a commentor” has a dubious background or is a can artist whi is likely to arouse the interest of the likes of LF or some of the others. If you think its dangerous here or WO, try commenting at the standard, its like throwing a hand grenade in your won trench.

@DaveG

If anybody knows what it feels like to threaten that it’s their last comment ever in here … it’s you. LOL.

But you have kept coming back here of your own volition.

I have never taken your comments and insults towards me personally … in spite of the fact that it would have been quite easy to do so.

But sadly there are a few anonymous people surrounding you … who want to destroy Georges Blog … and are prepared to lie and create innuendo about me and my extended family to achieve their own end and hidden agenda.

If you are unable to see that … then it matters not what I say here to you here right now 🙂

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

That is where you are oh so wrong MikeC Fran, whoever. My real name is Dave, i dont use anyone elses, pretend to be the opposite sex. And, as i said yesterday, i have not threatened anyone. you yourself keep knitpicking, and yesterday it was another commentor who had a go at yeo, the day before, TeaLeaves. I disagree entirely with the likes of Blomfield, and the Bent Ratsinger, but i make that known, Pete might understand that one day. Yes, i am a WO fan, but i dont hide that, i dont do multi personalities. And fYI, i quite like Pete’s blog, I have said that previously, and there are good qulaity commentors, 4077th, Travellor and a few more.

@”DaveG”

Prove who you are then … by publishing your full birth certificate name and date of birth and the names of any brothers and sisters you have 🙂

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

You have ribbed and nit picked others and occasionally me from day one Fran. I owe you nothing, and PeteG has often said no chasing identities, so he will tell you that himself. If he cares to look he will find my IP’s are consistent, and all my own, but often on different platforms Kathryn. And no, he may not publish them or any of my details.

My family has nothing to do with you and you will never know, I’m not putting my head above the parapet waiting for a sniper to see many different personas. I can’t remember who said it, but it was on WO many years ago, “if you want privacy, be private”.

• “If he cares to look he will find my IP’s are consistent, and all my own,”

That’s correct, I have never had a problem with DaveG’s ID consistency. He’s not one of the mobile names.

• DaveG

Thank you Pete.

@DaveG

Call me “Fran” ever again … and you are dead man 🙂

There are many names I answer to … including lots of swear words … but “an Elderly Librarian” is not one of them. LOL.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

Never mock an elderly librarian, they might not have the perfect complexion of a super model, or the perfect yet artificial figure of a lingere model, but their personality, knowledge from reading widely and listening can be outstanding, and make for rich conversations, that one is unlikely to forget..

• Loki

/  17th November 2015

There is no risk . Remember we are dealing with a bunch of clowns whose leader had whaleoil0 as his password ON EVERY FRICKEN PLATFORM

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

“To that end this will be my final post. Cheers 4077th”
      That is a shame 4077th, because it means the ‘terrorists’ have won.

/  17th November 2015

Robby or shall I call you “PG”. You really are a misfit and a failure.

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Call me whatever you like, just don’t call me late to lunch

• jaspa

/  17th November 2015

Robby has shared a little of his life here, and I consider him to be neither a misfit nor a failure.

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Thanks jaspa, that’s the nicest thing anyone has said about me all day 🙂

/  17th November 2015

what a load of self serving tripe. Are you mike C as well. Christ children grow up, and take whats coming to you but which you never thought would given your previous anonymous cowardice. You reap what you sow, so I imagine theres a lot of litigation hay to chop before your suns set on the Internet, and you are bankrupted.

• Loki

/  17th November 2015

[Deleted as per court order], you really are a weasel.
        You fit right in with slater and the brothers. Another no mark waste of space failing at life and shunned by the people that were grooming you for brilliance.
        Just a less fat version of slater with better hair

• Name removed - Ed

/  17th November 2015

You a sexual predator, whats with the hair bit, are you a hamish or a homo, and whats your price?

• That comment, I’m afraid, Marc, is actionable. You really want to speak to Cameron Slater about whether he really wants you annoying me. Last time Cameron encouraged people to smear me on his blog I responded publicly on Facebook with the truth, which suddenly Cameron didn’t want Juana to see.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

I’m not having a go at you Hamish Price, but I had to smile. Firstly, do you, we actually know its [Deleted as per court order], or someone winding us / you up? And, I had no idea who the Hamish was that commentor was referring to, until you commented, and waved at everyone else. “ITS ME” so, given that, its hardly actionable. The final comment “whats your price?” I had assumed that whoever it might have referred to was perhaps “available for a price”

Own goal there perhaps.

• DaveG

/  17th November 2015

You talk as if you know [Deleted as per court order] well Loki?

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Read what you just wrote ‘Frankie’, & apply it to yourself.

• kittycatkin

/  19th November 2015

[Edited per court order]….I am Mike C.

4. Person X (name edited)

/  17th November 2015

Petes on the turps – literally turps……A pseudonym? LOL …..you would have to be the thickest prick that rates himself. The appropriate term is nom de guerre you intellectually flaccid muppet.

5. This is more entertaining than ‘The Crowd Goes Wild’ which is on TV at the mo.

This also has this ironic way of asking the big questions, like, “Why would someone do a whole lot of posts against someone in a personal kind of way and then say “what a load of self serving tripe.”
    And why would someone accuse someone of “anonymous cowardice” under a non-de-plume?
    You aren’t Mark Richardson are you? 😊

• Hell, nom de guerre! Educational too!

/  17th November 2015

U sound like chris cairns…….a guy whose pretending to be something he is not …..innocent lolololhehehehe

/  17th November 2015

Who you fooling duperez…..you sound like you need to go back to school fool hehehehehelolololol. I wonder who you are, but then again I know.

6. Person X (name edited)

Come back 4077th, or have you been mashed lololololhehehehehe

• Robby

It’s pretty obvious who has been ‘on the turps’ Frankie 🙂

/  17th November 2015

Whose got the red nose and acts like a clown – Pete “Pedo” [loves childrens parties] George – free to all auckland schools.

Edit – this is just one of the worst of the false and actionable comments – PG

• kittycatkin

/  19th November 2015

Who’s, not whose. Auckland is a proper name, so has a capital. Paedo, not perdo; it’s from the Greek. Childrens’ or children’s, not childrens.

7. kerry reed

/  17th November 2015

Pete can you do a summary on what this is all about .

/  17th November 2015

Sure i can. I will do it tomorrow after talking the Frankie

• A small number of people have been harassing, intimidating, smearing and defaming many people over a number of years. [Deleted as per court order] and Slater are major players. They bully and then if taken to task they try and shut people up. They do it on Whale Oil, but on other forums like this they use dirtier tactics.

Their aim here is to shut me and shut everyone who comments up (apart from themselves of course) and shut down Your NZ. What you are seeing is only part of their game.

Slater often talks about promoting free speech, but like Animal Farm, as long as it’s him doing the speaking. He can’t handle criticism.

Neither can [Deleted as per court order] who labels himself a ‘Justice Campaigner’.

Nor @laudafinem who describe themselves as “Australian anti-corruption and injustice watch-dogs”.

The irony and hypocrisy is obvious.

8. Person X (name edited)

Whoops

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Jeez Frankie, with someone like you on the team it’s pretty obvious why LF have gone completely sideways over the last few months

9. Jeeves

/  17th November 2015

Lots of new faces here. You are under attack Pete. It was nice for a week or two.

Ask yourself though- whoever is trying to fuck your blog… are they Left? Or are they Right?

• Not many new faces. They try to look like they have numbers, that’s all.

Slater is obviously right. I don’t know about the others, they just seem to like doing dirt.

@Jeeves

Not lots of new faces … only one 🙂

The person who has chosen to utilize the username “Franciscamayelizabeth” is writing on behalf of Lauda Finem.

• Conspiratoor

/  17th November 2015

Good question Jeeves. I don’t think there is a concerted effort to fuck this blog but there are definitely two distinct streams amongst the 37 or so regulars. The first are generally right leaning rejects from the whale and the second more wind blown weed seeds from the standard/db. There is no way these two groups can coexist. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds but my money is on the standardistas

• jamie

/  17th November 2015

You may find there are also some who are not comfortable at any of those blogs.

10. Conspiratoor

/  17th November 2015

I find people who lead empy unfulfilling lives tend to envelop themselves in dramas and get their jollies inventing personas and stalking any blogs that will have them. Personally I find mike c and her many handles fairly harmless, not in any way vindictive or offensive
    Commenters who respond to her incessant chirping do so generally in good spirit, without malice
    That said whatever Mikey has said it doesn’t warrant dragging her family into it. That is just not cricket!

11. Person X (name edited)

/  17th November 2015

what about free speech cheesecock

12. Robby

/  17th November 2015

I think a better option would be to provide a regular summary of different pseudonyms that share the same IP address, such as mutton & ‘frankie’

• I’ve decided against deleting. Yes, I can provide a list. They know I have requested single pseudonyms per person.

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Keeping in mind that without even contacting their ISP, an IP address can give a general idea of their location, for example which country they are in….. Oops Frankie…… 😉

/  17th November 2015

whats the matter Pete – you not playing clean buddy.

[Comment from someone who used the name charliesheengotaidsfrommikec – Ed]

@Robby

Who is “Mutton”? 🙂

• Robby

I’ll let Pete answer that one Mike

@”Robby”

I would like you to answer my question … since it was you who raised the subject 🙂

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

there were a couple of comments on here before from ‘mutton’ which have disappeared, which is why Pete should answer

• They are back now, refresh and you will see them.

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

Do ‘mutton’ & ‘Frankie’ share an IP address Pete? Is it from NZ???

/  17th November 2015

Considering they evidently share the same email address you can be pretty sure they are both [Edited per court order] talking out of both sides of his cheeks.

• kittycatkin

/  18th November 2015

Which cheeks ?:D Oh ! Who said that ?

/  18th November 2015

I left that, as it were, hanging, kittycat.

• I can’t give out details from private information. But I keep a good eye on those sorts of things.

• Robby

/  17th November 2015

A yes or no would suffice, but your call Pete. I am sure the legal implications of the LF post and their obvious links to it aren’t lost on you 😉

• kittycatkin

/  18th November 2015

In the Victorian era, it was a code word on menus in some restaurant windows, indicating that-well, work it out for yourself.

13. Person X (name edited)

/  17th November 2015

Moderator robby or is that pete you fuckwit

/  17th November 2015

Well, [Edited per court order], I neither knew nor cared anything about you prior to this thread. But now I know you are an obnoxious fool who I will place in the basket of half-wits to avoid. Have a nice life. I am sure you will get exactly what you deserve.

15. I admin an ACC support group on Facebook that has more than doubled in size as the last of the “normals” gave up on ACCForum. Lauda Finem’s attacks on the ACCForum nutters was deserved and relentless, (google Alan Thomas!) , but some people were wrongly associated to the psuedonyms online etc, and dragging extended family etc through the mud so to speak amounts to a level of of bullying/slander that there are laws against now, I dont know what [Precautionary delete]/LFs agenda was with ACC Forum, but wow this looks like the same s***t over again, outing someone, doing some crappy googling and stringing a story together implicating the wider family in some conspiracy with evidence as thin as Kim Dotcoms……..

16. Budgieboy

/  17th November 2015

Bloody Hell, I’ve been out for a bit and I come on to find the world’s gone mad!!!

Looks like I’ve missed all the fun.

Geez Pete, don’t take it personally but I just didn’t think you were that much of a threat?

And Mike C? Bit flakey from time to time but all in all OK. I just can’t get my head around this reaction, I really must be missing something…

/  17th November 2015

I don’t think you’ve missed much. Perhaps just that Mike C is routinely critical of Slater and his wife and that has evidently provoked [Edited per court order] to quite spectacular levels of ranting lunacy in response, albeit not quite bonkers enough to foam and froth over his own actual name.

I am quite astounded that he did register the Lauda Finem site in his own name given its vulnerability to multiple charges of defamation and breach of suppression orders. Pass the popcorn and enjoy the entertainment.

• Budgieboy

/  17th November 2015

It all seems a bit weird to me Alan, I never really thought anyone could care less about this tiny little part of the interweb. Dont get all this agro, I just want to go back to ranting and raving about left wing politicans and Winston Peters, is that too much to ask? 😀

/  17th November 2015

Simple pleasures like those we enjoy, Bb, don’t satisfy megalomaniacs like Slater and [Deleted as per court order]. Their tiny egos need continual high pressure inflation or they risk disappearing in a whiff of bad odour. Hence the need for attention at any cost. no matter how self-destructive. As this thread demonstrates.

@Budgie

Georges place has been a threat to Whale Oil for in excess of more than a year now … and to Lauda Finem for about the past six months or so.

There is a lot you have missed 🙂

• Budgieboy

/  17th November 2015

Yeah mate I guess I have but I’m not sure how Pete threatens anyone, he has his own distinct style and it works but pretty much all of us here read multiple blogs. There’s room for plenty and frankly I wish there were more. I wish Keeping Stock was still going and that the boys at No Minister produced more (cos it’s good) there are lots of blogs and I don’t see how Pete doing well threatens anyone. Pete isn’t competing for advertising dollars and isn’t chasing Open Parachute rankings so why is he a threat to anyone?

17. Karen

/  17th November 2015

Mike C? These people are going after Mike C? Oh wow guys major really major. Yesterday it was Helen Clark today Mike C. You people just confirmed your impotence.

• MaureenW

/  17th November 2015

When you put it that way, I don’t know whether to laugh (at them) or cry (for them). Perhaps a bit of both?

18. Loki

/  17th November 2015

I see they are still tagging in you via Twitter.
    Even calling me “lovely”
    Bunch of morons.
    You want to know who I am?
    Start with the list of people slater has shut on personally .
    A 1 in 20 or so chance of getting it right first time.

19. Missy

/  17th November 2015

Wow, I had a look here this morning, and I come back after work and there is this. I will admit to not having read all comments or anything today or yesterday, but I had a look at the LF post, and read the comments here, and below (for what it’s worth) is my two cents worth (or should I say 2 fen worth?)

1. Pretty low of LF to not only name Mike C and put up pictures, but also to drag in family members is just despicable. If they had any credibility as a site for ‘fighting corruption’ they have lost it all with that post – to me that is nothing but nasty and bullying.

2. If, as in Pete’s post (and I have no reason to believe it is not so), only WO could provide some of that info to LF, then it makes me wonder why those over at WO feel the need to use LF to attack Mike C – that is nasty, vindictive stuff, not to mention hypocritical (yet again) considering all of their cry baby ‘poor us’ posts they put up about people trying to attack them, and I think it shows an insecurity about themselves – they are true bullies.

3. WO and LF seem to be two blogs that are typical of most bullies, they can dish a lot of criticism (and in their case nasty criticism) but they are unable to deal with anyone criticising them. To try and ‘take down’ anyone who criticises them does nothing for the ideals of freedom of speech they hide behind for their own nasty attacks.

I would like to state here, I know no-one that is in anyway connected to this saga, and I am not a former commenter on WO at all, I am not politically connected, and to be honest am a little confused about who most of these people are and what they have to be so afraid of. They must be afraid of something, otherwise why are they being such babies over a little criticism from what they have implied is an insignificant blog (no offense Pete, I like your blog).

20. Rawshark for Prime Minister

/  18th November 2015

Its been obvious and mildly amusing that the Slaters, the [Edited per court order], have had their various socks operating on this blog for a while now. Their futile writhing and sociopathic victimisation of imagined enemies is a symptom of their impotent raeg and gnawing, yet justified sense of paranoia as various investigations by multiple agencies unravel their twisted machinations in preparation for exposure to sunlight. It won’t be a pretty sight. Not long to go now. Tick tock . . .

21. Ratty

/  18th November 2015

“Comments are closed here.”

errrr

I’m ensuring my sheep are hidden

/  18th November 2015

@Ratty

They don’t have any sheep at LF 🙂

It’s an empty fucking paddock. LOL.

22. Ratty

/  18th November 2015

May I say… that after reading that laura thing…

I am completely in love with Mike C….

23. Ratty

/  18th November 2015

I thought mutton was to do with a conviction

1. @LaudaFinem response | Your NZ