An LF admirer

I don’t bother with Kiwiblog’s General Debate much these days, it mostly seems to be the same old names and same old arguments. But I had a browse last night and find a couple of gems from ‘Reid’ from Tuesday. First a vote of support for Lauda Finem:

Good old LaudaFinem strikes yet again, shedding sunlight on a topical issue where our useless, idiot, pathetic, cowardly and very very stupid moronic media, utterly, yet again, fail to, in any and every single way possible. This time, explaining the background to the aussie deportations: the vital why, not the what, but the why. The critical and crucial element to the issue that, yet again, our vapid Fourth Estate not just glosses lightly over but completely fails even to mention, let alone explicate in detail. A task that this intrepid overseas website does again and again and again and again. It’s one of the best news sites in NZ.

They might not appreciate him saying “in New Zealand”.

And then in response to this…

I know you’ve mentioned Lauda Finem for a different reason, Reid, but do you have any idea why the people behind that blog are currently at war with Pete George? I’ve checked out Pete George’s blog and, well, let’s just say that he’s under siege.

…he launches into a same old style rant.

No I don’t. But at a guess the beige badger almost always gets the wrong end of the stick and that’s fine. For example with his rape culture meme. However what’s not fine is he then gets on his high horse just like his hero and mentor Dunne. So not only is he wrong but he’s also self-righteous.

That’s similar to how Lauda Finem do things, making things up and repeating  them (this is old repeats from Reid) – it’s called deliberate lying.

Which also, I suspect with LA, would be fine too. But where he then crosses the line is that in his roaring galloping self-righteous mentalism (which is in fact, logic and all things Holy actually totally incorrect every whichway you can imagine), he then picks a personal target which in his insanity personifies his outrage over “x” and in his weak, pathetic and most importantly dishonest disengenuous proceeds to do his level best to take down his target, using whatever means at his disposal.

Of course he’s such a moron it’s like being mauled by an arthritic church mouse with cancer on their deathbed about to die that same evening but even so, because of his idiocy combined with his insanity, the target is invariably innocent, and I think that’s why LA are doing what they’re doing.

Funny. And ironic.

Of course I don’t know, I’m guessing. I don’t know them, I have no association with them apart from admiring their contribution to the NZ media fabric which is considerable and if they read this, thank you.

Reid calls most people sheeple amd morons because they don’t agree with his claims the world is about to end, but admires LF. Says a lot.

But that’s my theory on it.

FWIW I was surprised to read those posts too. I thought PG is such a profound lightweight, why bother, who cares what he does. I wouldn’t have personally, given the weight of most of the issues they target.

BTW, I know you pointed me to an article the idiot once wrote about me. I’ve never read it and I never will, for the abovementioned reasons. Life is too short to waste time on thinking about thoughts emanating from a fool like him.

He wasted quite a few words not thinking about me.

He later comments:

Cows don’t try to jump open gates nasska.

That’s why.

Compared to sheeple cows can solve quantum physics and space travel and would get every single Nobel prize for both this and the next century, compared to the collective mind-power were it all combined, of sheeple.

So naturally I don’t want to honour actual sheeple by pretending they’re as brainy as a cow.

They might misunderstimate their total and actual stupidity in the scheme of things, and start thinking things such as: Shillary would actually make a really good POTUS, and such-like.

Then where would we be.

Plus I don’t give a fuck about equality and in my personal life I try to be as evil, cruel and unequal as I can possibly be without getting arrested, just cos I can.

Perhaps that’s why he admires Lauda Finem so much.

1. Salacious P Crumb

/  26th November 2015

My guess, from the turn of phrase, is a used car salesman. Not as clever as he fancies himself, whoever Reid may be.

2. Well whoever they are, they’ve got their proverbials a in a tangle over someone as “beige” as PG. Don’t you love it when web warriors get themselves so exercised about someone or something they dismiss as inconsequential, and fail to see the irony. No shame at all.

• kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

They’re like schoolchildren who go on at great length about how and why they really don’t like a member of the opposite sex. It’s pigtails in the inkwell time.

/  26th November 2015

I guess you are entitled to respond to insults, PG, but really ranters like these are not worth wasting a moment of your life on.

• kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

It’s probably them writing it about themselves, poor things.

Beige can be a very elegant colour, anyway.

• kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

I suppose that the handbag I was carrying today could be described as beige and it’s very elegant indeed and cost a fortune before it was in a sale.

4. Goldie

/  26th November 2015

Pete – sometimes you spend way too much time engaging with people who are… well, crazy. I had never heard of “Lauda Finem” before your blog. They are nutters – and you shouldn’t waste your time on them.

• MaureenW

/  26th November 2015

@ Goldie, these were my sentiments to PG a couple of weeks ago, but have to say, I take my hat off to him for allowing LF to expose themselves.

• kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

Them’s my sentiments. Just printing them allows them to expose themselves (if you see what I/we mean) and gives sane people a good laugh.

5. kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

I am not a gambler, but I’d be prepared to make a bet that Lauda Finem think that their name is pronounced Lawda Fine-em and not Loud-a Feen-em as any Latin scholar would say it.

• jaspa

/  26th November 2015

I would think they learned their limited grasp (in today’s post I see they keep spelling “mea culpa” as “mia culpa”) at the hands of the Nazareth nuns they were accommodated with, so would use the ecclesiastical pronunciation?

• kittycatkin

/  26th November 2015

I’d have thought that lauda finem was pronounced the same, although Church Latin isn’t identical to Classical Latin. Mea culpa is, and mia seems unlekily to be a typo, given the distance between the two letters.

• kittycatkin

In caverna, dum metalla.
          Quaerit fossor aurea
          Habitabat et iuvabit,
          Clementina filia-
          O divina Clementina,
          O meae deliciae,
          Periisti, occidisti,
          Inde meae lacrimae.

The friend whose funeral I was at today and I used to sing this. I have forgotten the second verse, except that it begins Matutina, Clementina.

6. Reid today at KB:

Newsflash Witless. I’ve been telling the sheeple since this blog started in 2003 the West is being setup for a Muslim-Christian war and this recent immigration wave tactic is a mere step along that road. All of you are braying like the morons you obviously all are, for none of you seem to be recognising the obvious comparison between what you idiots are doing in stigmatising all Muslims, because what you are doing is reacting to precisely exactly the same tactics Hitler used to tickle the German people’s ears about you know who which got them to react exactly precisely as you fools are.

History repeats, when you’re an idiot. And you idiots are walking right into the trap, like the dumb sheeple you are.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7. kittycatkin

/  27th November 2015

What a shame that laud isn’t a Latin word, or they could call themselves Laud, lauda, laud est.

It isn’t one, I looked in my Latin dictionary in case it was, but no go.