Social chat – Saturday

A post for social chat to keep it separate from posts that discuss issues. You can still chat socially on other posts if it happens in relation to other discussions but if you simply want a bit of social chat try this.

The usual guidelines apply as to respecting others, behaviour and avoiding legal exposure. An emphasis on ‘social’, not ‘anti-social’.

1. Nelly Smickers

@ 9:45am

As I post this, you have *15 minutes* to prepare……..or put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye ❗

/  30th July 2016

I’ve cancelled all my insurance policies & requested urgent refunds.

/  30th July 2016

So this better be on the bloody level. I’ve done this twice before & then nothing happened. :/

/  30th July 2016

How’s you Russian doll getting on, Gezza?

Your

• Nelly Smickers

Probaly the same as Wayne’s…..one leg after the other XD

/  30th July 2016

We’re only talking to each other through our lawyers Al. It sounds to like me $25K’s gone for a burton though. By the sound of things, either she’s blown it all on a self-drive rickshaw, or it’s in some bloody protected Foreign Trust in some odd-sounding little country run by an eccentric millionaire with a penchant for hair-pulling and mincing down catwalks. Still trying to get to the bottom of it. :/

/  30th July 2016

(The only upside is that I found a lawyer who agreed to do the footwork for me on a ‘no charge for hours, but 2% cut of the legacy’ basis.) 🙂

• Nelly Smickers

/  30th July 2016

Wayne said that sounds like *Pro boner* o_O

/  30th July 2016

Tell Wayne I said yep – tbh he’s a pretty seedy-looking character. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has to pay for it.

• Nelly Smickers

I always make Wayne do.

/  30th July 2016

Assume you mean one way or another? o_O

2. Conspiratoor

A couple of Taliban IED specialists share one last BBQ and love fest

Love it how they glance up, spot the hellfire in the last second and rush into each others arms for one last face suck before they are turned into flying mince. Shame about the bike though

[video src="https://videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/3c7c8efe2ccddc4e75105dfd797dba39/854x480.mp4" /]

3. Kitty Catkin

/  30th July 2016

Q: Is it a good idea to succumb to temptation and click Greek on the list of languages on your new phone ?

A: No. The one that died had things in a different order, and you will never be able to find ‘languages’ again, because the Greek dictionary uses different characters.

/  30th July 2016

I know what you mean Kitty. I looked in Google Translate the other day for how to say “Good Morning” in Russian. The bloody thing supplied the answer in Cyrillic characters or some other ethnic script & I couldn’t find a phoenetic English translation, so I abandoned the attempt, ingloriously defeated. 😥

/  30th July 2016

Zdravstvujtye (zdrah-stvooy-te) is ‘hello’.

/  30th July 2016

How do I put a mewmew, er, meme on here ?

/  30th July 2016

If you mean an existing one, go to it in a separate browser tab, copy the url (or right-click on the image you want and choose ‘copy image address’).

Once you have copied the image’s URL address, open a Comment here, paste the image URL into the box, ADD press enter to move the cursor below it (don’t add an emoticon or anything to the end of the URL on the same line).

Hit Post Comment – your memed image should appear here.

If you mean, how do you make a meme of your own – go here:

4. patupaiarehe

/  30th July 2016

So where’s the music tonight G???

5. patupaiarehe

/  30th July 2016

Just had this one come up randomly in my earphones, enjoy…

/  30th July 2016

Unfortunately, as I indicated yesterday night, I have to wait for every single clip to finish buffering before I can play it. Still watching Hurricanes vs Chiefs @ Cake Tin on Prime.
    22-9 (H-C) at 10:55pm