‘Nobody better’ at bull?

1. Kitty Catkin

/  February 24, 2017

Oh, Lord, it’s hard to be humble/When you’re perfect in every way/I can’t wait to look in a mirror/ I get better looking each day/To know me is to love me/I must be one hell of a man/Oh, Lord, it’s hard to be humble….but it’s easy to be a conceited oaf.

2. Kitty Catkin

/  February 24, 2017

Nobody does it better/Makes me feel sad for the rest/Nobody does it half as well as TRUMP/Baby, I’m the best.

/  February 24, 2017

Actually the media does it much bigger and better. It’s the paragon of virtue, diligence, impartiality and truth, nobly serving the people and democracy.

That’s if you believe what it says about itself.

4. NOEL

/  February 24, 2017

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest/

5. Nelly Smickers

/  February 24, 2017

This retweeted from *Chuck*……quite appropriate I thort 😄

https:pbs.twimg.com/media/C2z6fnnWQAADa0u.jpg

6. patupaiarehe

/  February 24, 2017

• Keyloggers4U

/  February 26, 2017

There’s a few ways you could interpret the above. My take would be many crackers, one darkie and a dick. I would change the dick to a ‘go sign’ and the darkie to a white cracker with black sesame seeds on top.

7. Its called confidence, and is a necessary pre-requisite for what he needs to do.

/  February 25, 2017

It’s called egomania & a necessary component of making the presidency a reality tv competition & comedy show.

• Conspiratoor

/  February 25, 2017

An egomaniac? The man certainly has a robust ego G but big egos with a maniacal side are generally disliked by employees and those closest to them. I’m not sure you can level this accusation at trump

An S7 pour moi.

• Conspiratoor

/  February 25, 2017

Only love vibes from moi aujourd’hui G, so I shall ignore the bait. Walking dorty down the aisle and have a speech to craft. Cheers,c

/  February 25, 2017

See below, mon ami, s’il vous plait.

/  February 25, 2017

You promised to behave but you haven’t.

/  February 25, 2017

Self-confidence is good, conceit is not. Self-praise is meaningless. Saying that one is the best at almost everything, cleverer. has the best memory and all the bests that DT claims for himself is skiting, not being self-confident. Maybe in the US skiting is acceptable, but for anyone of British descent it’s called blowing your own trumpet, showing off, being a blowbag, swaggering, boasting, swanking, blustering, crowing…..

/  February 25, 2017

Aww. 👌 Brilliant, Father-of-the Bride ! I wondered when the big day was. Proud & beaming dad, one of the nicest jobs you ever get to do. You hand her over to another good man, but you never let her 👼 go. ❤️

My best wishes for their future, for whatever it is worth, Conspiratoor. 🎩👔👍

• Conspiratoor

/  February 25, 2017

Cheers G, nice thoughts. I have some words of wisdom to impart to them both. Not necessarily my own however

9. Kitty Catkin

/  February 25, 2017

Never let the sun go down upon your wrath is an oldie but a real goodie. Still.

• Nelly Smickers

/  February 25, 2017

It sort of reminds me Kitzy of that other oldie that Wayne trotted out as *best-man* at a mate’s wedding last year……something about Linda Lovelace’s mum on the Titanic ??

/  February 26, 2017

I have no idea what he’s talking about and don’t want to know. Does he realise that the Titanic was a tragedy, not a comedy, and that it was 1912 ? Tell him to look up the numbers who died. The more, the funnier in his mind, I suppose.

/  February 25, 2017

its not a ‘goodie’ its religious nonsense,that no one abides by ,especially the vengeful and dying denominations of western society.

/  February 26, 2017

Not at all, there’s not a religious word in it. A fight that continues will fester and grow worse. Make it up and let it go. Why hold onto it and make yourself miserable as well ?