Dotcom – Trump

refers to CNN (from last September): Is Trump right? Could a 400-pound couch potato have hacked the DNC?

Russia might be behind the hack of the Democratic National Committee, according to US officials and lawmakers — but not Donald Trump.

The Republican presidential nominee came up with many alternative possibilities at the first general election debate on Monday night.

“It could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people,” he said during the first presidential debate. “It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”

(400 pounds = 181 kilograms)

So a monster bed potato, not a couch potato.

Yesterday:

Dotcom-Trump

I can’t find that on Twitter now, but Dotcom has tweeted since:

Dotcom-Trump-2

Bizarre. How would Dotcom know this?

Why are Dotcom and Wikileaks so keen to help Trump?

I don’t trust US spying but I wouldn’t put much faith in those who think Trump can fix it all. Or are Trump and Assange more interested in getting onside with Trump so he will help them?

Previous Post

1. Blazer

/  9th March 2017

getting onside,is very …sensible,considering their situations….

2. Nelly Smickers

/  9th March 2017

Some might find what another of my contacts in the US has to say on the subject *really really interesting* as well…..*Trumpy* probably needs to be careful that he doesn’t find himself in a similar situation to that of JFK 😡

• Nelly Smickers

….and now look at this – tell me if I’m not on to something?? WOW ❗

/  9th March 2017

Yes, President Kennedy is dead, Nelly. Well done for discovering this.

• Nelly Smickers

/  9th March 2017

Ohhhh Kitzzzy……your not supposed to come here and *just look at the pictures* SILLY XD .

You need to clik on the links and actually *read* the stories

/  9th March 2017

That one didn’t sound very interesting, so I didn’t.

• Nelly Smickers

/  9th March 2017

Gosh, I do wish you’d said something earlier Kitzy….then I could post something *especially for you* that I just know would butter ya’ buns XD

Actually, I’ve got about *150* of these boring old things from boarding school that I can post for your reading pleasure over the coming months…..so I’ll start with my own *personal fave*. ENJOY ❗

/  9th March 2017

Anyone who dismisses the writer who is arguably the greatest ever in the English language as ‘boring’ is-well, I’d better not say it.

3. I assume you meant are Dotcom and Assange more interested in getting Trump’s support for their situations? If so, yes I agree that is what is driving them, plus they both have an axe to grind with Obama and Clinton!

4. Patricia Midwinter

/  9th March 2017

“Bizarre. How would Dotcom know this?” Maybe because, like many of us, he reads the web?

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

Dotcom is so full of it………..after his ‘moment of truth’ debacle, forgery of the ‘Hollywood/Key’ email & dishonest testimony at the John Banks trial we can’t believe anything he says ever again…..

• MaureenW

@PDB
        In light of recent revelations I wonder whether the moment of truth debacle is worthy of reconsideration.

In my view it was poorly executed and too late in the piece to change voters views, but I think the claims are more likely right than fiction.

If the Wikileaks documents are correct, and it appears that they are, we are all under mass surveillance, I guess how that information is used is another matter.

Summary of the Moment of Truth from John Armstrong Sept 15, 2014.
        John Armstrong

A very tough day at the office for John Key. No question. But at the end of it things had not changed that much from when it began. Kim Dotcom, Edward Snowden, Glenn Greenwald threw everything at Key. But Key hit back, not always entirely convincingly.

The argument about mass surveillance got lost in the technicalities. Everything hinges on the Warner Bros email which – if genuine and the contents are accurate – would require the Key’s immediate resignation. Except that he would deny it or cite memory loss. In contrast, Dotcom’s case collapses if the email is – as Warner Bros insists – a fake.

• High Flying Duck

/  9th March 2017

I think there are probably only 3 or 4 people left – including Kim – who think the email was genuine.
          It was the obviousness of the fake email that took away any credibility the rest of the “moment” may have held.

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

I think the fact the email was never followed up with by Dotcom, and the sloppily worded contents of the email confirm it as a forgery. There is no evidence at all it is real. As for the ‘moment of truth’ Dotcom had always said he had proof of Key knowing about him prior to the Coatesville raid – he produced no evidence of this at all even though he promised to do so. ‘Mass surveillance’ means different things to different people – swooping up huge amounts of data is much different to being able to read that same data, whether physically or legislatively possible.

/  9th March 2017

funny how John Spy didn’t notice Dotcom’s million dollar New Year fireworks display by the Auckland Harbour bridge,celebrating his PR.

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

Considering Dotcom can produce no evidence at all that Key knew of him before the raid over FIVE years after he said he could proves your statement to be the usual diversion……

/  9th March 2017

@….hey ask yourself….how good is John Spys …memory…can’t recall,don’t remember,not sure,what I can say,……good riddance…check out Blips list of his lies….

/  9th March 2017

John Spy said he would resign if mass surveillance was taking place on NZ’ers.He didn’t say he couldn’t recall saying that when it came to light.Instead he reached into one of his other bags of tricks,and came out with….thats ‘bulk collection’!God speed to Hawaii and Wall St,Mr Smiling assassin.Travelers mum cried when you resigned….the rest of NZ rejoiced….um..

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

Quite different things Blazer – mass surveillance isn’t happening on NZLders, even if the govt wanted to it’s physically impossible to do so……..don’t panic, your computer usage secrets are safe.

/  9th March 2017

we know it is….its been confirmed….just semantics.

/  9th March 2017

We know the data is collected. We don’t know if anyone is looking at it. That is the semantics.

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

Exactly, I bulk collect up all my junk mail and recycle it without reading any of it. Anybody thinking there are thousands of spooks in New Zealand going through everybody’s personal data & reading it is deluded……

• MaureenW

He also has links to Snowden and Assange

• PDB

/  9th March 2017

That is true but all three also have a beef with the USA & perhaps hope Trump will come to their aid so anything they say needs to be treated with caution.

/  9th March 2017

I suspect that most people said ‘Oh, come on !’ when they heard the email. It was overdone and had far too much in it that was coincidally together in one email. He’d have been better to have divided it into several emails. It not only sounded fake, it was so easily disproved-if I remember rightly-that it was the email equivalent of the letter to the techer snged johnnys mother.

• MaureenW

That it was Kitty

/  9th March 2017

I can’t remember all that was in it, but there were just too many things in one email to one person to be credible. I would imagine that to anyone who knows what they are doing, proving an email supposedly from them to be fake would not be too difficult.

/  9th March 2017

Pants, do you mean circulars that come in the letterbox ? I made myself a little sign that says No Circulars, Advertising or Flyers, Please and hung it on the fence. The No Junk Mail ones seemed rude and I couldn’t find a cheap No Circulars one. It works ! For some reason, the first one that I made-No Circulars, Please-didn’t eliminate everything, so I used every word for it that I could think of. No more green bin full of paper, it’s so nice not to be schlepping all that unwanted paper that came into the house and went straight into the recycling paper bin out every Tuesday.

Any spy reading most of my emails would have a dull time of it, unless they happened to love Eng Lit and animals.

Coincidentally !!!

• MaureenW

/  9th March 2017

It was quite a neat package. I know at the time I thought it was fake.

5. YES PDB that is the game play certainly for DC. He will be extradited, and by his support to Trump he is looking to create a much more favourable climate for his trial. I think it is a forlorn attempt because Trump is not stupid and he does need friends in Hollywood. We shall see anon.

• Nelly Smickers

/  9th March 2017

Let me make a *bit of a prediction* here BJ….Kimmie and his associates have as much chance of being extradited as I do. Watch. This. Space XD

• You may be correct Nelly. I will disagree though purely on the legal side of things. As you say, time will tell.

• Yeah because Kimmie will be dead by the time the courts make the final decision , at his age carrying around that amount of weight, he is on borrowed time.

/  9th March 2017

I don’t know or care if he really does weight 181 kgs, but he’s a very fat man. There’s a heart attack waiting for a time to happen to him.

I agree, Patricia.He is living in a fantasy, regurgitating things that he reads online as if they were news of which he has special knowledge.. Next he’ll be claiming to have been best man at the Trump wedding(s)

6. Blazer what’s with this “John Spy” business? If you think it is valid to use trash names for our former Prime Minister, then reflect on this each time you do it the reaction is oh there Blazer goes again talking trash because he has nothing to say that is of use. I have called you out before for being childlike,and I regard this behaviour as reinforcing my observations.