Trump tweet storm again

Donald Trump has set of another storm of outrage with some more tweeting – someone on telly criticised him apparently so he let rip again.

I really can’t be bothered digging up the details, but he has been criticised across the spectrum. Really stupid stuff.

Fox News has done some polling on Trump’s lack of thumb control: Fox News Poll: Voters say Trump’s tweets hurting agenda

I think his anti-social media obsession is pathetic. very unbecoming for a president, as more and more people are saying.

1. lurcher1948

/  30th June 2017

Trump is bat shit stupid and is 2 cans short of a 6 pack…what could possably go wrong

• patupaiarehe

/  30th June 2017

Only two cans short, Lurch? He is 5 cans short, and has consumed all of the missing ones…

• lurcher1948

/  30th June 2017

So what you are saying the GOP selected an idiot as president? So we are in agreement

• patupaiarehe

/  30th June 2017

I wouldn’t call him an idiot, Lurch. Idiots generally don’t accumulate the sort of wealth that Mr Trump has.

/  1st July 2017

He’s an idiot when it comes to some things, like making childish tweets and not seeing that he’s making himself look ridiculous.

/  30th June 2017

I love it that Trump doesn’t care what other people think he should do. I definitely relate to that.

• patupaiarehe

/  30th June 2017

As do I, Alan. However, Trump doesn’t do himself any favours, with his late night ‘tweeting’…

/  30th June 2017

How do you know? He might find it highly amusing and relaxing.

/  30th June 2017

Imagine being able to piss of a few million Blazers with just a couple of minutes of effort. Wouldn’t you find that rewarding?

Off not of.

• patupaiarehe

/  30th June 2017

Can’t say that I find pissing people off rewarding, Alan. I do, however enjoy making an ass of myself online. Anyone who is here regularly, will attest to this. The difference between ‘DOTUS’ & I, is that I do it anonymously… πŸ˜€

/  1st July 2017

I don’t see why,anonymity is virtous, patu, and I suspect you really do find pissing the right people off quite pleasurable.

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

I didn’t say it was Alan. πŸ˜› And as for ‘pissing people off’, I get far more satisfaction from intelligent debate, than I do from trolling (even when ‘certain individuals’, are screaming out for it πŸ˜‰ )

/  1st July 2017

The really neat thing about all this is that we live in modern, civilised western democracies – where you can say these sorts of things about your president, or PM, on tv & social media, even in newspapers, & they can, if they choose reply in kind – as childishly and churlishly as they choose, if that’s how they perceive the criticism to be. And that’s fine. We can all adopt the various expressions we prefer on seeing it – shock, horror, disgust, tut-tut, ROFL, approving nods – whatever – and no one will immediately come, armed to the teeth, to shut down the tv station or newspaper, arrest the journo’s & editors, beat them up or torture & kill them, arrest & harass their families, confiscate their possessions to the State, etc.

We don’t know how lucky we are. And we should never forget it. Or let anyone into the country who doesn’t support that kind of freedom to crticise anything, including any god-awful religions they may be deluded enough to follow.

3. MaureenW

/  30th June 2017

I don’t have a problem with it at all – Mika and Joe slag Trump off personally on a daily basis – good on him. I love that his response gets more coverage than theirs. Consequences, snowflakes.

• Trumpenreich

/  30th June 2017

Exactly, the Globalists dish it out, but when a Nationalist gives them a taste of their own treatment, they crumple.

Fight fire with fire.

Make America Great Again!

4. Trumpenreich

/  30th June 2017

No one believes #FAKENEWS “polls” or “research”.

Remember the “Hillary is 5%/10% ahead in the polls” propaganda? I still watch Youtube vids of the 2016 US presidential election and Globoalists meltdown anytime I want a good long laugh.

5. Patzcuaro

/  30th June 2017

It depends whether Trump wants to be a one of two term President. He can continue firing off late night tweets and be remembered as a one term President would didn’t achieve much because he was unable t expand his constituency.Or he can cut back on the tweeting and focus on building a wider following and leave a legacy behind.

Personally I don’t think he has the self discipline to achieve the latter

/  30th June 2017

We’ll see. I think that will depend on what he gets done and I don’t think his tweets affect that adversely at all. They just distract his enemies.

• MaureenW

/  30th June 2017

I agree entirely Alan, this is such a nothing story.

• Patzcuaro

/  1st July 2017

Maybe, the next election for President will be won by the Party that is most energised as result of the Trump Presidency. Trump got in on the back of a protest vote, next time he will win or lose on his record.

The tweets may distract his enemies but they also give his Presidency a negative aura. It also means that he is being distracted by trivia.

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

On the other hand, if you closed your Twitter account immediately, you would not be him. As Reggie Perrin’s old boss CJ would say, he didn’t get where he is today by closing his Twitter account.

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

Just for the record, G, I don’t have a twitter account… πŸ˜€

WTF? It’s 3.29 am on Saturday morning. You bloody insomniac! πŸ˜€

• patupaiarehe

Yup, what’s your excuse?

/  1st July 2017

My hottie’s gone cold. Frankly, I’m surprised yours hasn’t, & that she is still even talking to you. Lonely nights, alone in a cold bed …. Poor lass.

And at least I’m still asleep! πŸ˜€

/  1st July 2017

Wondering if I should just stay up now? See if I can catch a glimpse of ankle from Missy? πŸ˜‰

/  1st July 2017

Patu? Has your Mrs logged on, had a read, & come & grabbed you by the ear?

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

No G, she is away until tomorrow, you cheeky sod πŸ˜€

/  1st July 2017

Well, what the hell happened? Did you pass out from excitement at getting someone prepared to talk to you here at that ungodly hour, or what?

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

Nope, I didn’t realise what time it was until you pointed it out. Pulled. a Polish exit, and went to bed.

/  1st July 2017

Could I beg your indulgence & request a Czech exit next time? I wasn’t sure whether I was shattered or shatted upon. πŸ˜‰

• patupaiarehe

/  1st July 2017

Sure. Please accept my humble apologies, good sir. After reviewing today’s threads G, may I say how very charitable it is of you, to avail Blazer of your services, free of charge πŸ˜‰

/  1st July 2017

Thank you kind sir. Well, I am comfortably seated, in my lounge, on my sofa, and as they say – charity begins at home. πŸ€“ πŸ˜‡ πŸ‘

6. Patzcuaro

/  1st July 2017

It will be interesting to which way the independents swing in 2020. The determining factor maybe how they respond to the Trump Presidency tweets and policy achievements.

With the Republicans controlling both Houses he should making good headway with policy prior to the mid term elections.

7. Conspiratoor

/  1st July 2017

Media will keep on keeping on but to get some insight on why trump does this they need look no further than his best seller ‘the art of the deal’. He has been trolling the media for decades simply to distract them and you would have to say as a tactic it is pretty damn effective

/  1st July 2017

Certainly an unusal chap who has suceeded in somehow seizing the highest office in the land & commencing to make it completely unpredictable & occasionally absurdly so. I do often feel for poor Messrs Tillerson & Spicer, c, routinely faced as they are with inumerable challenges attempting to explain why their explanations to the press or various dignitaries of the POTUS’s policies or tweets of yesterday are apparently now completely at odds with today’s tweets or odd-sounding pronouncements during Trumpy’s most recent televised appearances.

• Conspiratoor

/  1st July 2017

G, just strictly between you and moi the master persuader may have already given up on congress and legislative change. A strategy based on tweets, pubic utterance and direct negotiation has proved far more effective …leading to significant improvement in key indicators … business confidence, illegal immigration, terrorist visas, jobs, crime, manufacturing, the list goes on.
        By the way I’m quietly enjoying the repartee between your good self and your emerging fan club. Cheers.c

/  1st July 2017

Thank you c. Some of you Yeomen are surprisingly good chaps when things really get down to the wire, and the hard yards have to be done, as it were. Notwithstanding your sometimes rudimentary understanding of other matters perhaps best not mentioned at this juncture. Oh – would that *certain other knights* and yokels πŸ™„ were blessed with your occasional flashes of clarity, insight & perception.

Your secret re your suspected emerging Trumpian benevolent dictatorship by tweet & executive order is safe with me. Fear not. I shall not disclose our privileged communications. Although I do confess to some concern about whether this will result in wise governance, given the man’s apparent cranial instabiility & egoism, however, as always, further observations will be made as time progresses.

8. patupaiarehe