Open Forum – Wednesday

2 August 2017

This post is open to anyone to comment on any topic that isn’t spam, illegal or offensive. All Your NZ posts are open but this one is for you to raise topics that interest you.

If providing opinions on or summaries of other information also provide a link to that information. Bloggers are welcome to summarise and link to their posts.

Comments worth more exposure may be repeated as posts.Comments from other forums can be repeated here, cut and paste is fine.

• Please don’t post anything illegal, potentially defamatory or abusive.

FIRST TIME COMMENTERS: Due to abuse by a few first comments under any ID will park in moderation until released (as soon as possible but it can sometimes take a while).

Sometimes comments will go into moderation or spam automatically due to mistyped ID, too many links (>4), or trigger text or other at risk criteria.

Free speech is an important principle here but some people who might pose a risk to the site will have to keep going through moderation due to abuses by a small number of malicious people.

A wide variety of topics and views are encouraged and welcomed, but some topics and some extremes may not be appropriate nor allowed.

2. lurcher1948

/  August 2, 2017

Flapper lips Hoskings sounded a bit panicky during his usual rant this morning and you cannot argue with that

3. pickled possum

hey lurch over here!!
    Is this what you mean about why Hoskings got in a flap?

Hoskings … “What about the argument that the Labour Party has lost its way?”,
    JA .. “You mean YOUR argument, Mike.”

Hosking … “Explain this to me I can’t get my head around this”
    JA … “There’s plenty you can’t get your head around MIKE …hehe”

Yep she’s my kind of girl … got a good throat punch.

Nah. She’s dum sis
      Dum as !
      Dum as fuk ! 🙄

I’m tryin to stop bloody swearing !
      Like bloody Cameron !
      I bloody can’t ! 😕

She’s a child !
      That’s how dum they are !
      They make me wanna bloody cry !

Wait …
      Boo hoo hoo 😭
      … … … …

Nah – fuk! I don’t feel any better ! 😕

Leave me alone ! 😭

• pickled possum

/  August 2, 2017

OK Bro just take a deep breath and breathe sloooowwwllly.

I’m talking about her quick fire mickdraw with Hoskings shes quick
        and we all know about the quick and the dead eh.

I mean Really Gezz are you are not enamoured with her girly beauty
        her dental hygiene, her complete commitment to the troughs of NZ government.

She has made a brave step to captain a sinking ship … dontcha think.
        Oh never mind answering that; No Reply Needed
        Don’t want your fragile sensibilities to be battered like a hoki any more.

❤️ ☘ 🌹

• lurcher1948

/  August 2, 2017

Good cartoon in the Dompost this morning.Billy is so yesterday,shame he didn’t see it.

• pickled possum

/  August 2, 2017

gotta link lurch … please.

/  August 2, 2017

Righto. Mustapha Shuft. I’ll get back to you.
              This Jacinda thing, Lurch. It’s not good.
              Greg O will be crying in his beer.
              He’ll be hoping he can just scrape in on an unjustifiably optimistic Jacinda-related bounce in the polls & that it doesn’t all turn to custard until the New Year.

@ Possers
              Leave it to me sis, I’ll find it.

@ Possers
              Nah can’t find it. Stupid Newspaper. Ya can’t find its cartoons.
              Silly git Lurch! No point rambling about a bloody cartoon & not posting the bloody thing! (No offence.)

• pickled possum

/  August 2, 2017

yep just as I thought … been Erased? Y? only Lurch knows and he’s probably running afta some mutt at a Track near-by.

/  August 2, 2017

Probably. Silly old duffer. The Mrs & the dogs probably make all the important decisions at his place.

/  August 2, 2017

Nah, possum. He’s out picking flowers to put in his hair so he can dance around his bird bath singing “La la la, Jacinda spring is here”.

• pickled possum

Haha Al this song came to mind when I read your Somewhat
              outlandish comment …ok maybe not Outlandish … maybe just,
              Out There. Thank Goodness you didn’t say Naked as well.
              Would take extra strength Janola to bleach that picture. EEK!

/  August 2, 2017

Not sure how you got the connection except at the end of that one, possum. But I liked the next one it threw up at me:

/  August 2, 2017

Maybe not so much the pic. Needs your Janola?

Pic looks ok to me Al.

Righto – sis – report-back:
              Been to NW ‘for supplies’
              ‘Hinemoa’ is married, to a prison officer! 33 years.
              Got 8 sisters. None of them are single ☹️
              Won’t leave her husband for me ‘because that would make him happy!’
              Loved being told she was ‘gorgeous’ – “I’ll take that anytime I can get it” she said.
              So – no luck there – but I’ve still got the moves! 😎 👍🏼

• pickled possum

@Al Where did you get that photo of ME!!! 😉
              @ Gezza Awww never mind bro, shit happens.
              You still got the Moves like Jagga

/  August 2, 2017

How the heck did you get into the desert in those shoes, Possum? And the lead is supposed to go on the horse, not your leg.

/  August 2, 2017

Jesus ! Just had a call from some Asian chap called Mark at the *Windows Technical Department* saying they were getting an urgent notification of a problem with my computer!

I said I was a bit puzzled because I was using an Apple iPad and he said “Yes, but…” & I accidentally cut him off! Don’t have landlne caller ID or last number recording.

Hope my iPad’s ok 😮

/  August 2, 2017

Couldn’t you put him in touch with Svetlana? Sounds like they have something in common.

Question Time.
    Q1. James Shaw – to Bill – he aced it. That land swap Court Decision thing.

Q2. Jacinda – housing affordability. Bill & her head to head. See how it goes. Speakers told everyone to quieten down. Some in National’s being a loudmouth, dunno who.

/  August 2, 2017

Jacinda is streets ahead of Andy!

/  August 2, 2017

Reckon the Labour party will figure out that electing a leader that none of his team wanted was not a good idea?

6. Corky

Great minds think alike:

But what’s this. This can’t be true…not Cindy!!!!

Quote:

”I don’t agree with Matthew Hooton about underestimating Jacinda Ardern. She is thick, dead set thick. A nice person on the surface, but nasty under the skin. Just ask any female Nat MP about her.”