General chat

“Is there any way we could have a thread for the more lightweight stuff like music and general chat?”

Try it here. Please no personal attacks or bickering. Anything abusive, provocative or inflammatory may be deleted.

Pooky & Bluey. 6.40am
    Monthly Road Safety Lecture. Guest Speaker: Sir Gerald.
    Copping an earful for not sitting still – & not listening!

/  September 2, 2017

By special request, from Charlie (🐦 💪🏼), @ 9.40am (showing off to Pretty Girl & Bluebelle – reckons he was on bv’s. 🙄 Bullshit he was! Bluebelle’s not buying it.)

2. Blazer

Todd R…

3. Conspiratoor

/  September 2, 2017

Another flawed genius with a sad story and a short life. Lived long enough to put some great lyrics to music. Here’s one..

/  September 2, 2017

Nice. Where do you find these folk, c?

Hey – Ages back you posted some dude playing the most awesome blues at some bluesta gathering in NZ. Sorry I can’t remember enuf detail to tell you who, when or where – so I ain’t bin able find him – but I’d love to find & bookmark that one if you can ever recall it again.

• Conspiratoor

/  September 2, 2017

Hmmm, more clues needed. Going to drop out for a while, got a mountain of pamphlets to deliver

• Conspiratoor

Kokomo Blues?

/  September 2, 2017

That’s ringing bells. I’ll check it out. Just occurred to me I mighta bookmarked it on the lappy c. 😘 Ta for that. 👍🏼

😀 Bingo❗️ 🤗

I done googled dat, bro 👼🏼 – Rainy Night In Taupo wuz wot I wuz afta.

Kia ora for dat, e hoa! 👍🏼

/  September 2, 2017

Going to drop out for a while, got a mountain of pamphlets to deliver
            😳 😬 Do you have a confession to make, elsewhere – later? 😠

• Conspiratoor

/  September 2, 2017

Was worth the effort. Only abused three times, threatened once. Another potae to add to the collection from my new buddy Shano…

/  September 2, 2017

Utter disgrace to the family.
              And was that hat made in China?
              Looks suspiciously to me like it was!

@ c

Hey, you don’t happen to know anybody who’s in the hat manufacturing business do you mate? 😳

No particular reason for asking. Just curious… 👼🏼

4. Zedd

lets do this… 😀

i agree 🙂

5. phantom snowflake

6. phantom snowflake

7. patupaiarehe

/  September 3, 2017

Still up G? Check this out, I want one for my desk! On second thoughts, it might not be entirely compatible with my PC… 😉