Open Forum – Thursday

14 September 2017

This post is open to anyone to comment on any topic that isn’t spam, illegal or offensive. All Your NZ posts are open but this one is for you to raise topics that interest you.

If providing opinions on or summaries of other information also provide a link to that information. Bloggers are welcome to summarise and link to their posts.

Comments worth more exposure may be repeated as posts.Comments from other forums can be repeated here, cut and paste is fine.

• Please don’t post anything illegal, potentially defamatory or abusive.

FIRST TIME COMMENTERS: Due to abuse by a few first comments under any ID will park in moderation until released (as soon as possible but it can sometimes take a while).

Sometimes comments will go into moderation or spam automatically due to mistyped ID, too many links (>4), or trigger text or other at risk criteria.

Free speech is an important principle here but some people who might pose a risk to the site will have to keep going through moderation due to abuses by a small number of malicious people.

/  September 14, 2017

Blimey this is flamin tuff
    Here I sit with all their guff
    They say my vote has got the power
    These sods want it – what a shower!

Gareth’s got a nasty side
    Winston’s beats him tho, for snide
    (Jonesy says that he’s Da Man
    Ron might kill him, if he can!)

Jacs looks happy she’s no bloke
    Bill’s ok but he don’t smoke
    James is just a frackin joke
    What the heck, I’ll have a toke

Ah, that’s better, now I see
    My eyes are clear they’re now smoke-free
    Maori are the lot for me 👍🏼
    Fox gives arsoles stick for free!

Sir Gerald Ormsby Battersea Bradders
    Hols For The Prols On Grassy Knolls
    See website

PS: I have to say, I’m still pondering my candidate vote for young Mr O’Connor. When General Andy did the decent thing, stood down at arms, & swore featly to the young Queen, Yeoman O’Connor immediately had himself cheerfully pictorially reproduced in the local scurrilous rags giving his former leader’s billboard a damned good stoating!

Very poor form, I thought! Not the sort of thing you want happening in the trenches, when the chips are down! 😡

2. Corky

/  September 14, 2017

I’m upset with Orini Combined Schools for caving into a bunch of worthless liberal media trolls. I believe the majority of New Zealanders would have supported the school. What I find particularly offensive was teachers being individually targeted. Orini school missed a golden opportunity to have fun with these liberal drips.

/  September 14, 2017

Oops. Sorry Corks. Reply below went in wrong place. Bloody commies probably did it!

/  September 14, 2017

I can’t believe that most New Zealanders would find it acceptable to encourage small children to kill animals. Many people signed the petition (you were silly to provide a link) and they can’t all have been liberal media trolls. Guns and children are a dangerous mix. Yes, possums need to be culled, but to treat killing as a game for children is abhorrent.

What next ? School dog fights ?

/  September 14, 2017

I’ll have a look at this & get back to you Corks.

Just quickly, saw your sweet little vignette on yaw birdz over on GC. Very nice. I do wonder tho whether you know the difference between a life – which I maintain I have, and enjoy – and a miserable existence – which, from your posts, I would argue you appear to have – and enjoy?

@ Corky

Ah. Ok. I see what the real problem was, Corks. I understand, of course, why you can’t. Unfortunately I think there’s roughly zero prospect of introducing some other relevant considerations into your thinking on this matter.

Still, it’s a funny old world, but on the whole, I reckon, a good one – and we all have to put up with people who punt out some ideas or attitudes we might think would be best never seen or heard, & even maybe hidden away in dark cupboards or landfills to never appear again, as I’m sure you would agree? 😳 👍🏼

/  September 14, 2017

the pulvinate Paula Bennett perched on precarious heels is proud of her possum trapping…predilection.

Quite good. Might I suggest:

Precariously pump-perched pulvinate Paula’s possum-pot priming predeliction pulls-in predominantly poor pig-headed popinjays, primarily pakehas?

/  September 14, 2017

I hope you’re not taking the…P.

😮 God no!

My head’s chock full of dozens of unusual & fascinating contemporaneous goings on when I’m flatline normal on the brain scan monitors! 😕

Christ knows what explosions would happen inside my grey matter if I took that bloody stuff!! 🤔 😳

/  September 14, 2017

Blazer, your shoe fetish is showing-how many times have you mentioned those non-existent blue shoes ?

4. Corky

/  September 14, 2017

Hard to tell who is in the wrong here. MSM would have us believe it is ethnic cleansing which I have to admit it looks like. However, this monk paints a different picture. A picture Western experience would seem to support.

/  September 14, 2017

I haven’t watched this yet but it seems fairly clear from what I’ve been seeing on Aljaz tv that the Burmese are emphatically determined to ensure their country’s culture & religion are not encroached upon at all by another more dangerous & destabilising one that they detest.

/  September 14, 2017

Corks always seems to think that one member of a race or religion speaks for them all.

The Burmese leader should have her Nobel Prize taken off her.

5. Corky

/  September 14, 2017

How dumb do you have to be. Actually confirming uncertainties and telling folk not to worry. But at a later date you may be punished ? There’s only one outcome..and Labour won’t like it. A one term government at best is what they can hope for.

6. Corky

/  September 14, 2017

Try telling this to your doctor as he writes out a repeat prescription for statins that may kill you. And where’s the apology to all the dead people who followed a fat free diet? And a salt free diet?

Letter from the Electoral Commission! Got my name on it & everything! 👏
    Soooo excited! 🤗

Hey. Wait a minute! 🤔
    Voting’s already been open for days!
    They’re bloody late!
    Soooo sending them a rude email! 😡

/  September 14, 2017

Nyeh, nyeh, I voted DAYS AGO and my letter was here when I came home THAT DAY.

/  September 14, 2017

May I enquire whether this on-time delivery for you is possibly the result of a rude email you sent them last election?