General chat

“Is there any way we could have a thread for the more lightweight stuff like music and general chat?”

Do it here. Please no personal attacks or bickering. Anything abusive, provocative or inflammatory may be deleted.

1. Gezza, have you ever thought of putting your bird notes/letters/logs together in a Dear Blanchy sort of way-only a book rather than a series. Me & Gus for the c.21.

I will have a 1st ed., signed and dedicated. You can dedicate the book to me, if you like; To Kitty, whose encouragement made me write this. I’m serious. Minimum editing , Kiwi classic here we come.

2. Corky

/  November 8, 2017

This is a blue collar blog in a variety of ways…take it way boys. The octave work is great.

• Haven’t listened to them for awhile. Liked this

/  November 8, 2017

I only knew of their Top 10 hits. It’s been a joy to discover gems like this that never received airtime. Thank heavens for the Internet.

3. patupaiarehe

/  November 8, 2017

An interesting take, on a Tool classic..,

4. patupaiarehe

/  November 8, 2017

While searching thru’ my ‘bookmarks’, looking for something else, I stumbled upon this one. I love it, for all the right reasons…

/  November 8, 2017

Free concerts for waterbirds – proof

6. Pickled Possum

/  November 9, 2017

Gez That is a brill little gig. The trees just clapping in response to the blues, the toe tapping shows that there is some serious melodies going on.
    Ahem on a serious note:
    Reading yesterdays posts and SAW that a certain feline is asking for …. No kant say it ….. you know some sort of acknowledgement!!!!! to your beautifully written book Gezza Stream.

I mean Gez WTF is she on, Feverfew or Catnip??
    I had to go get the $2 shop glasses to make sure I was seeing Right (always hard to do)

Corky may get a mention in the foreword!!?
    All I can assume is your were under stress
    maybe from The on-going List requirements?
    The add-ons suggested by Ma
    never mind just 18 days to go.
    And did you know me and Al are Scorpio kidz