The wedding

I’m trying to avoid the wedding as much as possible, I’m just not in to royalty and celebrity stuff, but some are interested so here’s a post to comment on.

1. lurcher1948

says it all

2. Griff

Vive la République !

3. lurcher1948

/  19th May 2018

Says it all and have a great day HARRY,i did and are still married to my lover ROCK ON

4. Zedd

/  19th May 2018

I wish them well.. but I dont really give a shit either 😀

/  19th May 2018

I am too much of a lady to put it that way, Zedd, but I am bored, bored, bored with it and all the fawning fans. Even when the damned things over, we will have endless post mortems and more fawning.

/  19th May 2018

I’d rather watch what appeared on the screen when the weather (I assume) knocked the reception out during Antiques Roadshow – wavy lines and a little box that said that there was no reception.

• Zedd

/  20th May 2018

Rugby was on Prime-TV.. much better watch.
        I also heard that at least half of UK audience (men ?) were preferring to watch the FA cup soccer final ! 😀

/  20th May 2018

I preferred a good book. The news coverage of the fact that it was 6 hours before anything would happen was sick-making, cringe-making, waste of time and unimpressive when there was real news being put in 2nd place, To me, the school pupils who were murdered with the teacher deserved better than to be put on after a lot of bum-crawling royal groupies.

/  19th May 2018

I’ve got the goggle box on so I can see the guards & household cavalry when they appear. The Beckhams & the Clooneys have just turned up. It’s not easy to concentrate on anything becos Melissa Stokes shrieks when she just reads the news, so she’s amping up, & every other second sheila reporting or being interviewed seems to be shrieking too. 😬

6. Ray

/  19th May 2018

Amal Clooney looks seriously hot in canary yellow, super brainy as well.
    Thinking mans crumpet?
    Wasted on George

/  19th May 2018

Half the females that I’ve seen so far seem to be wearing artifical dinner plates at various crazy angles on their heads. Is it a thing at the moment? o_O

you coulda been a ..hope..Raymond..you’re better looking than..George! 🙂

/  19th May 2018

Apart from the neat solo vocal with orchestra on the bride’s procession down the aisle, the service & hymns were stuffy & boring, but now a black American Episcopal Minister is doing the sermon & it’s so over top gospel revival the Poms all look like they’re thinking (WTF ?😳 ).

/  19th May 2018

Christ – he’s still ranting – now he’s raving about man discovering fire !

/  19th May 2018

Black Gospel choir doing Stand By Me w single piano, jazz style. Nice.

/  20th May 2018

Carriage ride with Household Cavalry Red Tunics leading and Black Tunics following was a great spectacle. Nobody does this like the poms. I often wonder if those metal curaisses and helmets are uncomfortable when you’re bouncing around on a horse, though.

She looked really happy, very genuine-looking smiles and waves. He looked pretty chuffed as well – as the BBC female commenter said “He’s got his girl”. Cute.

And no bone spurs with that lad. The real deal warrior.

Now all back to normal and back to the grind for everyone. 😎

8. Zedd

/  20th May 2018

I hear the highlight was a black priest (from USA) who was ‘very animate’ & funny ?