Open Forum – Monday

15 April 2019

This post is open to anyone to comment on any topic that isn’t spam, illegal or offensive. All Your NZ posts are open but this one is for you to raise topics that interest you, or you think may interest others..

If providing opinions on or summaries of other information also provide a link to that information. Bloggers are welcome to summarise and link to their posts. Comments worth more exposure may be repeated as posts. Comments from other forums can be repeated here, cut and paste is fine.

• Please don’t post anything illegal, potentially defamatory or abusive.

FIRST TIME COMMENTERS: Due to abuse by a few, first comments under any ID will park in moderation until released (as soon as possible but it can sometimes take a while).

Sometimes comments will go into moderation or spam automatically due to mistyped ID, too many links (>4), or trigger text or other at risk criteria. If they pass muster they will be released as soon as possible (it can sometimes take hours).

Next Post

1. lurcher1948

/  April 15, 2019

Come on Simon Bridges,give us your definition of a ” junior” staff member??dont hide behind(its an employment matter) you stepped on a cow pad and had a dodgy look on your face.

• lurcher1948

/  April 15, 2019

Dont like man buns on TV hosts,its so yesterday

• Mother

/  April 15, 2019

If man buns are what I think they are, it never occurred to me that some men might get implants to enhance their butt look. Do they really do that? Just like, do some men really put their penises in the anuses of others? And I don’t need Alan’s education re what he thinks some women do. The sky’s the limit and the mind boggles, sadly.

I agree with you re Mr Bridges. I hope he and PB step down. They’re not playing the team game. I can’t see how they think they’re family friendly.

/  April 15, 2019

A man bun is what it sounds like; a hairdo. They’ve been around for a very long time under that name.

Butt and buns are Americanisms for bums or arses, but a man bun is hair done in a bun and looks really good on the right man.

People do have bum lifts, but I have never heard these called man buns.

Yes, some men do bugger each other. I am amazed that you have never heard of sodomy or ‘man buns’, As far as I am concerned, what consenting adults do is their own business. I don’t have to like it, but I do have to mind my own business.

/  April 15, 2019

Lurchy, neighbour, it’s cowpat – a flat tound deposit of cow dung. That’s second time you’ve called it a cow pad. I think that’s probably either a barn or the concrete floor of a milking shed. Telling you for a friend.

• lurcher1948

Its regional Gezza…does it mater

/  April 15, 2019

You’re my good neighbour just down the motorway where it rains more, Lurchy. You might be up in the clouds more often, but I don’t want people thinking you’re an ignoramus. Just trying to help.

• lurcher1948

/  April 15, 2019

People can think what they want Gezza,its HOW YOU think, shallow people worry about other peoples thoughts and opinions but they are mostly insecure, and usually have a negative outlook

/  April 15, 2019

I reckon sometimes they’re just bored & taking the piss to see what happens.

2. Corky

/  April 15, 2019

The greatest golfer of all time..Tiger Woods.

3. Corky

/  April 15, 2019

Don’t you just love the liberal way. So many liberals have forked tongues.

4. lurcher1948

5. Patzcuaro

/  April 15, 2019

Looks like the knives are out and the head counting begun.

• Mother

/  April 15, 2019

When I see Mr Bridge’s face I think he looks like a hurting worried little brother.

Tell you what YNZ, when/if SB loses his leadership, could you all do me a favour and be kind? He’s actually a strong leader. He fights hard and he’s intelligent. He’s just not the right leader for these times of emotional turmoil. He lacks empathy. Could it possibly have something to do with being a pastor’s kid?
      When I watched his mother on media talking about her disappointment re the way Simon had been talking, I thought ‘great’. Then that lady used media to slag off Mr Ross, and I thought, ‘sneaky and upity’.

Great and Sneaky are not leadership material. Even Mr Ross had more integrity.

/  April 15, 2019

don’t get ahead of yourself Mother…somethings never happen…no matter how hard you…wish!

/  April 15, 2019

How do you know that he lacks empathy if you don’t know him ?

Calling his mother sneaky and upity (sic) is judgemental and disrespectful to an older person; very unBiblical !

6. Blazer

/  April 15, 2019

more from Shipley’s …’believe it…or not’!

7. Corky

/  April 15, 2019

Candace Owens slogs it out during a hearing. Even the poor Jewish chap had his time cut short. Thankfully someone gave him 30 seconds of their time. Go bless the American way.

Worst kept secret – Govt to go with CGT on investment properties only:

Hopefully that will ensure a one-term Government.

9. Mother

/  April 15, 2019

This Mr Warner is a scientist. It looks like he’s well known. His analysis is thorough. It fits with my narrative for NZ – What do individuals wish to do about Christianity? But don’t let that put you off listening. He says very little like what I’ve been saying.

• Mother

/  April 15, 2019

A short condensed version.

• Mother

In a nutshell –
        Islam is all about Muhammad, a war lord, and a lot of it is about what to do with outsiders.

Christianity is all about Jesus, the Saviour, and apart from that it is about the golden rule.

We should be free to state these things, free from censorship, and free from ridicule.

I used to think that I could visit a mosque. I see now that it would unwise. Islam is about political domination.

10. patupaiarehe