Trump acquitted

Donald Trump has been acquitted in his impeachment trial as expected, by a vote of 52-47 of abuse of power and 53-47 of obstruction of Congress.

Also as expected Trump (via his White House press secretary) is claiming “full vindication and exoneration”:

“As we have said all along, he is not guilty. The Senate voted to reject the baseless articles of impeachment, and only the President’s political opponents – all Democrats, and one failed Republican presidential candidate – voted for the manufactured impeachment articles,” she said in a statement.

Of course that’s not accurate at all. ll Democrat senators and one Republican senator (Mitt Romney) found that Trump had abused power enough to be found guilty, and other Republican senators said that Trump had abused his power but not badly enough to justify dumping him from office this close to an election.

Romney is the first senator in US history to vote to convict a president from the same party. CNN:

Romney said Trump is “guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.”

He said what Trump did “was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security, and our fundamental values.”

Romney added: “Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine.”

He said he believed that his vote to convict Trump would be in the “minority” and Trump would not be found guilty.

“My vote will likely be in the minority in the Senate, but irrespective of these things, with my vote, I will tell my children and their children that I did my duty to the best of my ability believing that my country expected it of me,” Romney said.

Also: McConnell refuses to say whether Trump’s conduct was inappropriate

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to say whether President Trump’s conduct was inappropriate when pressed multiple times by reporters at a news conference this afternoon after the Senate acquitted the President of both charges.

McConnell spoke about the political impact of impeachment saying it has been helpful for his members in difficult races. McConnell also said he was “surprised and disappointed” with GOP Sen. Mitt Romney’s vote to convict Trump on the first article of impeachment.

“I can tell you this, right now, this is a political loser for them,” McConnell said, referring to Democrats. “They initiated it, they thought this was a great idea and at least for the short term, it has been a colossal political mistake.”

Asked if he’s willing to concede if Trump did anything wrong, the Kentucky Republican dodged the question and said he wanted to talk about today and the “political impact of this.”

Some of McConnell’s GOP colleagues have said that it’s inappropriate for the President to investigate a foreign rival.

Tennessee Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander said he believes Donald Trump acted improperly and crossed a line in the Ukraine scandal but said the President’s actions are “a long way from treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors.”

“I think he shouldn’t have done it. I think it was wrong. Inappropriate was the way I’d say — improper, crossing the line. And then the only question left is who decides what to do about that,” Alexander told NBC’s “Meet the Press” in a clip released Saturday.
“It struck me, really for the first time, early last week, that we’re not just being asked to remove the President from office. We’re saying, tell him he can’t run in the 2020 election which begins Monday in Iowa,” Alexander said.
“I think what he did is a long way from treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors. I don’t think it’s the kind of inappropriate action that the framers would expect the Senate to substitute its judgment for the people in picking a president,” he said.

Now the US will move on from the impeachment circus to the presidential election circus.

Previous Post

1. The 48 Senators who voted to convict Trump represent 18 million more Americans than the 52 Republicans who voted to acquit.

So much for the will of the people.

2. Zedd

/  6th February 2020

oh dear, how sad… never mind:
    just shows that ‘the right are always RIGHT’
    >at least in their corrupt senses !

How many other ‘legal proceedings’ block access to witness & other testimony.. just because they think ‘having the numbers’ put them ABOVE the law ?? :/

• Zedd

/  6th February 2020

I noted Nancy P. showing her thoughts.. tearing up the paperwork (on camera), whilst MrT was ‘blowing his TRUMPet’ (AlJz)

/  6th February 2020

I’m remembering all the words written by so many posters about Trumps impeachment. Only Alan W called it RIGHT from the beginning. Even posters opposed to Trump conceded he would be found not guilty and go on for a second term in office. So much time wasted when you could have bought an ice cream and enjoyed yourself instead of suffering the humiliation of being proven wrong. The icing on the cake for RIGHTIES will be Bernie Sanders confirmed as the Democrat’s candidate running for office against Trump.

God speed Mr President.

/  6th February 2020

‘God speed’ is what is said to people who are going away.

Godspeed:

”An expression of good wishes to a person starting a journey.”

Being a teacher for Kitty is really a chore. That’s because she has no imagination, and as for taking things literally..oh dear! Of course the journey Trump is embarking on is a second term in office.😆

/  6th February 2020

I have plenty of imagination, what a cretinous statement. The chances of your ever teaching me anything I don’t know are non-existent, as the differences in our education alone will show. Your sequaciousness and psittacism show your philodoxy.

You have used this expression before as a general expression of good wishes in a context that makes it clear that you didn’t know what it means. It has, of course, changed its shade of meaning over the centuries, but I won’t go into the etymological aspects (I don’t imagine that you know what that means, anyway) Poor little mafflard that you are.

Trump is an embusque with empleomania.

/  6th February 2020

The fact that you seem to be quoting a definition of God speed indicates that you had to look it up.

/  6th February 2020

Crikey, Kitty’s glottophobia has diminished my mana. Unfortunately logic and presentation can’t be hidden behind words, so I grant myself my mana back.

As Earnest Hemmmingway said: “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”

Aye..KFC..a lotto ticket and the benefit keeps many Kiwis ‘happy-as.’

/  6th February 2020

You never had any mana to lose or grant yourself.

Being a teacher FOR someone means, by definition, doing it on their behalf, which is highly unlikely in this case; I am a trained teacher and if I did want someone to do it for me, it wouldn’t be someone with such limited knowledge and such a paucity of vocabulary. Your statement about logic and presentation is meaningless.

Do you mean ERNEST HEMINGWAY, perchance ? If he was right, you must be very happy indeed.

You do realise that Trump WAS an embusque in youth and that he IS an empleomaniac, ? I don’t know if these words are on Google; they are from the OED. (Oxford English Dictionary, that is)

ERNEST HEMINGWAY? YES!!!

I spotted my mistake, but decided to leave it. Just to show what’s behind someone’s facade of big words… nothing but a picky sad entity. Time for me to move on. I have harvested.

* mistakes*

/  7th February 2020

Too little, too late. It’s obvious that you didn’t know how to spell Hemingway’s name; you have probably never read any of his works.

/  7th February 2020

And entity doesn’t mean what you appear to think it means.

• MaureenW

/  7th February 2020

I would have a little wager that Bernie Sanders won’t be the nominee?

/  7th February 2020

Please don’t ruin my dream, Maureen. Many Americans think Trump is bad..fine! A taste of Bernie will make Trumpy look like your beloved uncle in comparison.

• MaureenW

/  7th February 2020

My view is that they’re only there to aline to and get support for single issue voters .. then pass that support to the main players when they show themselves. I know registrations have closed .. doesn’t matter. Buttigieg – gay, Warren – female and red indian, Sanders – socialists, etc
            Hillary Clinton is doing a lot of publicity btw.

3. Duker

/  6th February 2020

It seems that 6 GOP senators are still around who voted to convict Clinton, plus another 8 who were in congress at the time who voted to impeach Clinton.

Some people have had fun looking at ‘ did they really say that’ back then.

The Chinless wonder which is Mitch McConnell really said this back then
    “”Do we want to retain President Clinton in office, or do we want to retain our honor, our principle, and our moral authority? For me, and for many members in my impeachment-fatigued party, I choose honor.”

However its likely Democrats may increase their majority in the house at this election , as the numbers are apportioned by population, but the democrats might not make headway in The Senate which is 2 senators no matter the states population and only 1/3 elected each cycle ( plus some fillins)

/  6th February 2020

A President makes decisions every day that a lot of people think are crappy but that most don’t think justify impeachment.

Congress will be spoilt for choice when next it wants to instigate a political circus. However, that Gallup shows Trump support up and Republican over 50%, may dampen it’s enthusiasm for circuses.

• Abuse of power level crappy is not every day occurrences.

/  6th February 2020

You mean every time a President makes a decision that his opponents don’t like but don’t want to challenge in court it is abuse of power?

/  6th February 2020

And just so I understand it properly: when Trump asked Ukraine to check if Biden had been up to mischief there it was abuse of power but when Obama used a Democrat hit dossier to get permission to tap and investigate Trump’s campaign it wasn’t?

/  6th February 2020

You are on fire, Alan. And with good reason. You have taken a lot of crap over this issue.

/  6th February 2020

Obama did nothing of the kind..Trump’s associates were in contact with foreign governments …his National security advisor was convicted over it. That’s the difference Obama didn’t order anything, and the investigations showed plenty of ‘crimes’. You don’t seem to know that using a foreign government to meddle in US election also is illegal , along with withholding Congress spending money of this kind.
            Mueller should have indicted Trump too but the ‘rules’ said he couldn’t do so that was for Congress to impeach, so Trump and his cronies buried the full Mueller report from Congress and the evidence he gathered.

/  6th February 2020

Rubbish. The FBI gang said the Obama WH was running the op. Ukraine was asked to check out a crook, not meddle in an election. All the crimes supposedly discovered were either created by Muelller”s mob entrapments or preceded Trump’s campaign entirely. A whole bunch of people fell victim to the Obama attempt to take down Trump.

/  6th February 2020

Trump finally gets to 49% in approval ratings despite the best economy in 75 years…did you wonder if there was something Trump was missing ..
      Did you wonder what advantage genial Ronald Reagan had in his era?

/  6th February 2020

I understand Obama was 46% at the same point. Of course the successful economy has nothing to do with Trump’s regulatory rollbacks and winning foreign and trade policies?

/  7th February 2020

the successful economy!!!…..bol,..look at the debt clock….what a magic show !

5. duperez

/  6th February 2020

“So, Trump’s actions were crappy but not crappy enough to convince his Republican colleagues he should lose his job.”

And how crappy would his actions have to be to convince his Republican colleagues he should lose his job? Being convinced is only step one of course. How crappy would his actions have to be that after they are convinced he should lose his job, his Republican colleagues actually back or use use any constitutional and legal avenues to see him lose his job?

I would have absolute faith in them to stand by their ethics and morals.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally.” He is wrong of course, he would likely lose one voter because they’d be dead on 5th Avenue. Any disappointment his most fervent and rabid supporters might have at the thought at losing a vote would be put to the side as they went after the family of the victim who’d had the temerity to interrupt the flight of the bullet of the President’s bullet.

There are crappy actions and there are crappy actions. And interrupting the President’s sport or putting him on the spot are crappy actions beyond the pale.

/  6th February 2020

When Trump jokes, only Republicans laugh, dups. Don’t the Left have a sense of humour? They go on for years seriously repeating it as if he meant it literally. Which of course makes it even funnier.

• duperez

/  6th February 2020

Everyone knows he’s joking but yes, only the Republicans laugh.

I bet there are a couple in the non-laughers who even think that when he goes to bed at night with the laughing ringing in his ears he dreams of having the power to shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and the crowd applauding wildly. C’mon you think he is that deranged don’t you?🙃

/  6th February 2020

You never saw his TV series did you . he never does self deprecating jokes, he has a grandiose view of himself which reflects his mindset. His jokes he saves for the dems, and then they are of the nasty kind , not of the ‘wish I said that kind’

• Conspiratoor

/  6th February 2020

He does genuine, self-aware, sometimes even self-deprecating jokes. I can give you many examples, but you only hear them if you are in a mindset to receive it.

Here’s a test for your mindset …when he said he was ‘leaving office “in six years, or maybe 10 or 14’ do you think he was serious?

• Pink David

/  7th February 2020

” he never does self deprecating jokes,”

He does them all the time, one of his best ones,,,

“The lightbulb,” the president began. “People said: what’s with the lightbulb? I said: here’s the story. And I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use! No 1, to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange. And so do you! The light is the worst.”

• duperez

/  7th February 2020

He should know the vagaries of the light bulb. (I missed the speech where he told us about he invented it.) And yes, I do realise he was just joking. 🙂

6. Zedd

/  6th February 2020

BUT seriously; does anyone really think MrT is ‘innocent’ of the charges ?

7. Blazer

/  6th February 2020

Mitt Romney…voted for impeachment….oh the irony….if the crimes of Bain Capital were well known he would be locked up…imo….

/  6th February 2020

Tell yourself good stuff, Blazer. According to self help books, a positive mindset may get you through hard times. And, it’s not over yet. Trump still has to get reelected.

/  6th February 2020

Just 78,000 votes in 3 states Pennsylvania Michigan and Wisconsin made Trump president over Clinton. He was the fresh face then who could run against the system…this time his border wall can’t even stand up against the wind.

• Pink David

/  6th February 2020

They must have all been deplorable

/  6th February 2020

You can self delude too, Duker. You have one chance left…Trump not being elected. Otherwise I’m going to have some fun. Oh, about the wall. It fell down because construction had not been completed. The more honest media reported that fact.

Now you get a ‘rootin and a tootin’ for Bernie, Sleepy Joe or that Indian woman.

Honestly, can you really imagine one of them as the President? America would go back to being the laughing stock of the world.

/  7th February 2020

What a weak excuse for the collapsing wall.

/  7th February 2020

And the word ‘Indian’ for Native Americans went out in the 1960s.

8. Duker

Senator Sherrod Brown from Ohio says
    “In private, many of my(GOP) colleagues agree that the president is reckless and unfit. They admit his lies. And they acknowledge what he did was wrong. They know this president has done things Richard Nixon never did. And they know that more damning evidence is likely to come out.”
    They (GOP) voted out of fear of Trump and his deranged supporters coming after them, both politically and even physically . Head on a pike wasn’t just a metaphor.
    Romney has another 3 years in office, I can’t even seeing him last till November this year.

• Pink David

/  6th February 2020

Am I correct in thinking the summary of that is they voted to acquit Trump because otherwise the voters would punish them for it?

/  7th February 2020

Brown, a Democrat, has Republican colleagues? Yeah, right. I bet they are lining up to support his political smears.

9. Corky

/  7th February 2020

President Trumpy having fun. He’s delivered utu to the weak insipid Democrats. Time for Nancy to move on…maybe take drama classes. Mitt Romney and dinosaurs will soon have a lot in common. All in all, a good result for the greatest American president in modern history.
    Of course, all of that will account for nothing if he’s not reelected.

10. David Farrar has stirred up the hornets at Kiwiblog: The one honest Republican Senator

Mitt Romney will go down as the last honest Republican Senator. He had nothing to gain from voting to convict and will face massive abuse for doing so.

Romney won’t care about what is said in the comments thread at KB, but it’s likely to be a lively discussion there today.

Rich Prick has already commented:

I couldn’t disagree more. You can’t convict someone of a non high crime. I think the RNC will move to expel him from the party, and quite rightly so.

Trump attacks on Romney are unlikely to shock anyone, but it would be reprehensible if the RNZ took action against a Senator doing not only what he believed was right but was required of him by his oath and the US Constitution.

• duperez

/  7th February 2020

Romney clearly is in the wrong place and wrong party at the wrong time. A conscience and not doing something solely for personal electoral and aggrandisement motives are so old fashioned. The way he is being treated now is a celebration of the ‘new way’ of doing things.

I heard a couple of snippets of the terrible things that Mr Trump and his family have suffered, the ordeal and the torment, (according to him.)

Public servants such as Yovanovitch and Vindman just seemed to do their jobs and answer questions about them. I wonder if the Sufferer-in-Chief, himself the Chief Tormenter, and his supporters, consider that ordeals are not one way, one lane streets. Just kidding, their torture too is now a celebration of the ‘new way’ of doing things.

/  7th February 2020

Let’s not get precious about this. Romney has an on-going personal feud against Trump who has labelled him a hopeless, clueless loser. Nothing to do with moral high ground and everything to do with personal enmity.

• Pink David

/  7th February 2020

“Trump attacks on Romney are unlikely to shock anyone,”

What about Joe Biden’s attack on him? He said that Mitt would put the blacks back in chains. How well did his principles stand up to that attack?

11. Tom Hunter

/  7th February 2020

People a little more plugged into US politics have a rather different take on “Muh Principles” Mitt…

Mitt Romney is a not a conservative, “severe” or otherwise. He’s a Business Class Liberal. Always has been. Yes, he’s very “conservative” on issues like “should the working class always have their wages reduced by constant remorseless labor arbitrage and relocating factories to China,” and “conservative’ on the question “should companies be allowed to take a business expense deduction on their taxes for the costs of moving factories to China,” but on everything else — including, especially, Obamacare, which he fathered — he’s a liberal.

Always has been.

And he’s coward who can’t even stand up to Candy Crowley. Just blinked at her stupidly.

Would not take the fight to Barack Obama.

Oh, but now this soy-based bitch has some fight in him, huh?

12. Tom Hunter

/  7th February 2020

And for a more polite, but equally brutal takedown of Romney there’s The Federalist with Romney’s Entire Career Has Been About Punishing Republicans For Voting For Him:

Romney’s decision was terrifically predictable, and given his vote did not swing the results in either direction, the gravitas that he already assigned to his decision — in the form of two interview “exclusives” — seems a bit theatrical and self-indulgent. There’s an unshakeable self-satisfaction that Romney exudes when he goes on heavy-headed tours, demarcating to the adoring left how he is decidedly different from all the other GOP members

and more pertinently…

as Rolling Stone points out, Romney has flipped on everything from abortion to health care, making it hard to determine whether he means what he espouses at any given moment.
    ….
    For starters, Romney’s track record on religious freedom has been poor. Catholic leaders in Massachusetts, the state in which Romney formerly served as governor, have emphasized Romney’s role in forcing Catholic hospitals to administer the abortifacient Plan B, even if doing so violated the consciences of the employee required to administer the deadly drugs.

So yeah, he’s just a super-principled, “honest” guy.

• duperez

/  7th February 2020

Check the claims about the shortcomings and personal lack in Romney on here and match them with the one he has personal enmity for. Easy to get the idea that it’s high powered analysis when we have “Oh, but now this soy-based bitch has some fight in him, huh?”

You reckon the words probably out after one chorus of and before the next chorus of “Lock him up!”?

/  7th February 2020

Seems Romney chose his party to suit his pocket rather than his morals.

/  7th February 2020

Conservative Mormon. Like you politicians arent drones who never have outlier views.

Have you looked at Trumps political alignments over decades….I have some surprises there for you. hes been all over the place , like his fake claims about his family being Swedish or his religion
          Even the idea of Trump at ‘Prayer Breakfast’ is farcial , you dont need me to tell you that.

• I guess if it’s ok for Nancy Pelosi to clasp her pearls, stating she prays for Trump while trying to have him removed from office, Trump should be good to attend a prayer meeting calling the dishonest pack of hypocrites out. Good on him .

/  7th February 2020

Pelosi has always been a religious catholic, doesnt mean shes a conservative catholic, shes consistent while Trump is Fake , a phony as far as anything religious goes , he just does it for the votes, he is more jewish than jews, more protestant than the evangelicals only when he gets on stage.
              And yes hes has claimed to be a ‘strong believer’ and bumpf when his whole life he cheated his business partners as much as hes done with his wives.
              Romney not at all.

• There’s plenty of dirt and hypocrisy around both of them if you care to look.
              Are you a member of the “orange-man bad”, everyone else good club?

/  7th February 2020

Are you suggesting there is a close equivalence?
              Trumps miserable 49% approval says there isnt and when the votes are counted he can pack his bags… for the penitentiary, and thats just for crimes and scams he ran before becoming President

• MaureenW

/  7th February 2020

Trump must be one of the most investigated Presidents of all time – what have they got so far ? Nothing to remove him from office for. The Democrats are pathetic, they have pathetic policies, pathetic candidates and pathetic attack strategies.
              They call Trump divisive and a liar (he is no doubt) but so are they.
              Trump is also a winner (at the moment) and they are not.

/  7th February 2020

Bad news for you, duker. Trump’s approval rating exceeds Obama’s now:

/  8th February 2020

How was the economy around that time for Obama? Jobs were still being lost from the GFC not the ultra low unemployment like Trump has …… with those economic conditions he should be 15% higher approval …how sad.
              We do know Trump has a bigger deficit than Obama had and that was during a recession.

/  8th February 2020

The latest job growth numbers arent so good for Trump..instead of a bump from the numbers per year in the last few years of Obama its a DROP

h/t Slate

• Conspiratoor

/  8th February 2020

Duker, check the wages growth under Trump. See if you can talk that down!

/  7th February 2020

Quite. But only one of these two politicians claims moral sanctity. Romney is conservative financially but liberal on moral/social issues. So he joins the Republicans and then proclaims his moral virtues. Yeah, right.

/  8th February 2020

What liberal was Romney ?
              Trump says he ‘wants a better healthcare’ than Obamacare….he just has no idea what that is . Romney did as Governor
              Romney just followed his conscience , others were too scared to. Dont make him liberal

/  8th February 2020

Conspirator, how come Trump’s numbers aren’t even higher…explain away… But the obvious answer is that he is hated no matter what….the continuing low numbers show that

• Conspiratoor

/  9th February 2020

Duker what has that got to with the challenge I gave you? Just a simple ‘I have no idea, if I can’t copy and paste from a google search I’m fucked’ would have sufficed

Never mind I’m happy to field the deflection

If you believe ‘Trump’s numbers’ then good for you. You are not the lone ranger. Apart from the hardy few on this blog have you found anyone out there in the real world who would publicly admit to voting for Trump if they had the chance. But on the day there will be enough americans who have the wherewithal to separate the man from the message. Enough to get him across the line

There are other reasons why ‘Trumps numbers’ were bullshit in 2016 and will be again in 2020. You will find one if you google ‘weighting by education’. Cheers,c

13. Zedd

/  7th February 2020

I see MrT (on AlJz) holding up a ‘New York Times’ with the headline ‘Trump Acquitted’.. why not get it tattooed on his forehead !?

Dems see gurgler approaching:

• MaureenW

/  7th February 2020

I watched his after-acquittal speech tonight. Gee, there are a few pearls in there. I saw the outcry from much of the msm, but I thought it was fine. Dropped a lot of truth bombs, named a few names, I’ll be surprised if the status quo remains.

15. Patzcuaro

16. Corky

/  8th February 2020

President Trumpy now cleaning shop. Three traitors have been sacked. These fools should have known the foibles of their Commander In Chief. That they didn’t means they are no great loss.

God bless the American way.

• duperez

Just to run it through:

A couple of people were subpoened to give evidence in a hearing. They appeared and answered questions put to them and said what they knew.

Apparently they are fools because they should have known the foibles of their Commander In Chief and he would exact revenge if they answered questions. I presume the fact that he is a very flawed person, a power freak and an arsehole with power over them, meant they should have refused to answer questions or lie under oath.

So they are gone and the fact they didn’t take into account how they would suffer from the foibles of their Commander In Chief means they are no great loss. Packing their integrity and truth-telling and departing is no loss because those attributes are not needed in the White House, not needed in Washington not needed in the USA.

God bless the American way. The sackings are the latest signposts to the US being great again. When all the traitors are deleted who show similar diabolical behaviour to that of the latest dispensed with I guess it will be truly great.

/  8th February 2020

You are venting to the wrong person. I don’t no whether you are naive..or what? This is the American way. And to tell you the truth, we desperately need some of that here..NOW!

/  8th February 2020

Need some that….hahaha. Sorry you are stiff out of luck , you and the rest of the Trumpanzees are dreaming

/  8th February 2020

God Bless America; it NEEDS it. Make that God Help America.

/  8th February 2020

I think that most people know Trump’s ‘foibles’, although calling his hubristic traits minor character flaws is an understatement.

/  8th February 2020

Sadly you are right. The avearge Kiwi is thick. They’d love more of the same.
            At least Trumpy didn’t serve up more of the same for America, did he, Duker.
            Btw..if you see Joe Bloggs in your travels, tell him to stop by for a chat.

/  8th February 2020

Let’s hope when he ends up in jail , you can join him…but your ilk would die in the bunker with him if given that chance

• Pink David

/  8th February 2020

“The avearge Kiwi is thick.”

This makes you sound like Hillary Clinton.

/  8th February 2020

Bottom line: you are a loser like the people you support. Even Jacinda is only in power thanks to a whiskey drinker. In fact I hope Trumpy loses the election. One term under Bernie will bankrupt America… a little like how Labour has whittled away our countries surplus.

/  8th February 2020

”This makes you sound like Hillary Clinton.”

I wouldn’t have a clue. I could read many things into that statement. In fact it’s one of your specialities.

/  8th February 2020

”Avearge” was meant for our resident wordsmith. Although I doubt she would click to the irony. I didn’t think you would be ‘picky’ like others on this blog, Dave. That tells me you are a Lefty.

/  9th February 2020

Except Vindman was hand in glove with Ciaramella and his “whistleblowing” with Schiff long before innocently giving testimony.

• MaureenW

/  9th February 2020

Vindeman has history .. no rookie and knew acatly what he was trying to achieve.