Your NZ is for discussing New Zealand social issues and politics, for debating, informing and getting feedback from anyone who is interested in participating.
Reason, Reasonable, Robust
This blog won’t be politically moderated – that means any political views can be expressed.
It is open to any political party or organisation to use – please email if you want to guest post, or if you want posting rights (subject to conditions).
Please maintain reasonable standards of behaviour. Rude obnoxious or disruptive posts may be warned or deleted.
- A reasonable standard of etiquette should be maintained, post as you would speak to someone face to face
- All posts must comply with all New Zealand laws – eg name suppression and libel.
Try to stay more or less on topic. If you have other things you wish to discuss:
- See if there is another topic that is appropriate
- If there’s no other appropriate topic post in a current topic but mark it as a separate issue
- Request a new topic (this make take a wee while to put up)
- Submit a guest post – acceptance and timing is at the discretion of the blog manager
Please report any posts you don’t think are appropriate, or send any suggestions or submit guest posts to our e-mail.
027 327 3468